Velcro rollers for rollersets

Channy31

I've recently got into roller sets and I want big rollers, like 2 inches+. I live in England and can't seem to find 2 inches + magnetic rollers which don't have ridiculous shipping costs. However, I have seen tons of velcro rollers this size. Is it worth using velcro rollers for roller sets or would it be a disaster?

Or if anyone knows where I can buy magnetic rollers online which are 2 inches+ in size that would be great!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I dk hun but there's a rollersetting thread that may have some useful information for you.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

danysedai

MixedGirl, I personally do not like velcro rollers, but maybe (?) they could work for you if you use end paper over them? From what I read online, if you use end paper to cover the whole roller then after the first turn and half or two the hair is rolled upon itself.

Another piece of advice I've read about is not to pull your hair forward or up (you know, like you do with magnetics where you roll, pull tight,roll,pull tight and so on) just roll the hair on the roller and do not pull to minimize tangles. Oh and do not use them on very wet hair, like I do with magnetics so the hair cling to the roller, maybe use them on damp hair and see how it goes? and be very careful when taking your rollers out, take your time.

Here is a video of a black girl doing velcro rollers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE26qPP9zuo

I would personally invest in magnetic rollers and get different sizes at once so you are done, they last you a lifetime and it's usually a one-time purchase. If not, then mesh rollers.

Channy31

MixedGirl, I personally do not like velcro rollers, but maybe (?) they could work for you if you use end paper over them? From what I read online, if you use end paper to cover the whole roller then after the first turn and half or two the hair is rolled upon itself.

Another piece of advice I've read about is not to pull your hair forward or up (you know, like you do with magnetics where you roll, pull tight,roll,pull tight and so on) just roll the hair on the roller and do not pull to minimize tangles. Oh and do not use them on very wet hair, like I do with magnetics so the hair cling to the roller, maybe use them on damp hair and see how it goes? and be very careful when taking your rollers out, take your time.

Here is a video of a black girl doing velcro rollers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE26qPP9zuo

I would personally invest in magnetic rollers and get different sizes at once so you are done, they last you a lifetime and it's usually a one-time purchase. If not, then mesh rollers.

Thank you!

Channy31

I dk hun but there's a rollersetting thread that may have some useful information for you.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF
Thanks! Do you know what is it called? or do you have a link. Searches are bringing up really old threads.