Jumbo Snap-On Rollers???

SoCalli

Hi ladies,
I'm a lurker here that needs your help. I'm trying to find jumbo sized snap-on rollers to create big curls. I've gone to Sally's, but had no luck. They offer larger sizes in velcro rollers, but I don't want any of those. I can't do rollersets with magnetic rollers and duckbill clips. So after saying all of that, do any of you know where I can find extra large rollers (more than 2 inches in diameter)? Thanks in advance!!

inthepink

Hmm, I found some jumbo snap on rollers at Ulta. I think they are 2 inches or almost 2 inches. I haven't seen anything bigger than that. The ones I got are burgundy in color.

marla

This couldn't have come a ta better time. I tried a roller set with the duck bill clamps and it just turned out "O.K" I too am looking for the exact same thing. I will be going to Sally's tomorrow. Thanks for posting this and thanks to everyone for their replies!

SmartyPants

The Sally's here don't carry the big burgundy ones. Try going to an asian owned BSS. The usually have the full compliment of rollers.

SoCalli

Thank you, Ladies! I've been searching the net like a mad woman. I was beginning to think they didn't make them at all. I'll try going to some local beauty supplies in my neighborhood.

You're welcome, Marla. :)

DivaRox

I'd recommend another Sally's as well or see if they can order them for you. I use the extra large snaps as well and I found them at Sally's, but there were only a couple of packs when I checked the first time. It took a couple of trips to build my supply up.

1god1

Thank you, Ladies! I've been searching the net like a mad woman. I was beginning to think they didn't make them at all. I'll try going to some local beauty supplies in my neighborhood.

You're welcome, Marla. :)

I hear ya...I searched on Ebay and didn't see any. Finally our Sally's had them and I scooped up a couple of packs. I haven't seen them anywhere else.

Note: I live in N. Dakota, so there's not many places to even look.

SoCalli

Ladies, I've looked and looked. I can't find any bigger than 1 3/4inch (I ended up buying them). :wallbash:

Another alternative I was thinking about is using the regular magnetic rollers and just putting those roller clips over them. Do you think that would work? If so, do you know where I can find them? I see them online, but the websites that I looked at don't say what the biggest sized roller they would fit. Any suggestions???
-Foxxylisa1025