Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

natura87

Hello ladies and lurkers. I have been MIA cuz the kids at work have gotten me sick again.:nono::sad: Stuffy nose, sore throat and a double ear infection fr the second time in 4 months. Plus with all this crazy weather my allergies have kicked in a month early. I havent used anything up becuase when I havent been working I have been sleeping like crazy.

I think i will wait until I feel better to wet my hair again.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Why did Jasmine's close anyway?

Am I the only one hesitant to hit pay now on MD? The treats sounds delicious but the cost holds me back every time. I'm sure I'll cave before 2012 is out.

Got my Claudie's today. I'm storing it away until later use.
Jasmine (Dana) went out of business once but she returned because people asked her and missed her products. Then she went down to the etsy site only. One day she went on vacation and never came back. No e-mail, nothing.

I've been holding back on MD for several reasons. I hate the site. You gotta click too many damn times to get to something. The prices. And ya'll know I can't stand FedEx no delivering a$$es.

13StepsAhead

I lure the AO blue green algae my hair felt so stout and strong, definitely added to my staples list.

I'm following up now with moisture Jessicurl WDT; used this up and 1 backup in the states.

Man I have few Jasmines left over and I'm gonna be sad when they are gone because they were a staple for me, but hey I'm a PJ SOOO on to the next.

Eisani

IDareT'sHair ain't been usin that Trigga but a hot week :lol:. Just junkaaaay.

About to cowash w/Claudies Mango Rinse, moisturise with Satin and seal with jbco. Pray I don't smell like a rubber plant :pray:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
is the trigger that good? have you seen good growth from it?

@IDareT'sHair ain't been usin that Trigga but a hot week :lol:. Just junkaaaay.

About to cowash w/Claudies Mango Rinse, moisturise with Satin and seal with jbco. Pray I don't smell like a rubber plant :pray:.

SimJam

@Eisani Oooo-kkkkk......:lol: Girl not even a week:lol:

But I like the Consistency and the smell isn't bad and decided it will replace all the other G.A. Oils (including JBCO) I buy.

Now I can just buy Da' Trigga' and be done with it.:lick:

Girl, Lemme know about the Rubba'.:lol: *you a mess*

Eisani

Ok, the Mango Rinse is nice, but I'll put it away until it gets warm out. The scents weren't too bad on the products I used. After cowashing, I used the Satin Daily Leave in and ran some of the Isha down the ends, sealed w/jbco and put my hair in a high bun. Hair seems to be drying softly.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ok, the Mango Rinse is nice, but I'll put it away until it gets warm out. The scents weren't too bad on the products I used. After cowashing, I used the Satin Daily Leave in and ran some of the Isha down the ends, sealed w/jbco and put my hair in a high bun. Hair seems to be drying softly.

Eisani See......:look:

Don't keep givin' Ms. Claudie the side-eye.:lol:

curlyhersheygirl

Hey ladies. I just DC'd with MD's coffee and for some reason I thought this was a moisture DC. It's a wonderful protein DC for me but it doesn't give instant gratification so if you're into that this will disappoint you. That being said my hair is so soft, shiny and bouncy; definitely a keeper.

LuvlyRain3

^^^ its not moisturizing? :perplexed: I'm doing protein today so I'm going to need moisture. Maybe I should try the sweet milk instead.

curlyhersheygirl

LuvlyRain3 On my hair it provided more of a protein boost than moisture. If you 're doing a protein treatment and need a moisture DC afterwards I wouldn't recommend this. You can however use this as your protein and can skip the moisture DC; which is how I plan to use it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

I Steamed with it Last Night.:lick:

I do not use a Moisturizing DC'er. Just steamed with the Coffee & Kokum, did a tea rinse & proceeded.

I find I don't need to follow it up with anything except my Leave-In.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

Yeah, the Peach Syrup.:lick:

Also, Ms. Curly: The Sweet Milk is good, the Calendua & Chammomile, the Seaweed & Rice, the Vanilla Repair, the Green Hemp, the Coconut & Lime, the Olive, Wheat Berry!

All of them are Guuuddd.:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

I got 1 of the Argan Oils in: White Tea & Ginger and 1 in "Unscented" Brownie518 swears by the Vanilla One.:lick:

Sitting in a mock cart right now I have:

1 Argan Creme
1 Olive Wheat Berry
1 Seaweed & Rice

Not sure if I'll hit PayNah or not yet tho'.:perplexed