Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Seamonster

^^^ I was just looking at this last night.IDareT'sHair she must Buh.Gin. If she thinks somebody is going to pay for that. $5 an ounce???? No mam.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: high price of coffee oil, whatever. I made my own, with 100% emu oil. I could sell a cream with my emu coffee oil for $5 an oz! What am I missing? Thank goodness I got my precious SD :mmmchocolate:

I am going to buy Claudie's coffee line, I know she isn't going to get price wild like HH. Hope she rolls it out with a 25% off sale, so I can load up. Oh, I am on a no buy. I need to serve everybody notice, if you want something, you better get it now :yep: Cause when this no buy is over, I am buying up everything. :chocbunny::skitzo:

LuvlyRain3

Seamonster i was kind of shocked to see that price up there. she is usually very affordable. but unless the jar of joe is going to come in here and finish doing my taxes for me then ummm... yeah... it wont be making its way to my crib.

Eisani

Wellll, Hairitage may be better off not dipping into the coffee realm, especially considering the average cost of her products. Coffee oil and butter is high as sh!t. One site was selling 4 oz of the oil for $50 and 1 lb of butter for $25. Just sayin.

IDareT'sHair I would've been okay with the coffee quinoa smelling like cocoa butter. I may see if I can doctor up the scents. You know I'm extra funny about how my hair smells.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Eisani

Yeah you should play around with the scents & see if you can get it smelling like you want it.:look:

I always got mine in 'unscented' unless Brownie or Shay mentioned something in particular.:yep:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I'm confused on why the coffee & quinoa don't smell like coffee :perplexed:

Did a ACV rinse, cowashed with Mozeke avocado cream cleanser, conditioned w/ HV 24/7 :lick: finished, one back up, let BJ have another sale, this is a staple :yep:, used Shi growth tea, clogged my spritz bottle :nono: applied DEW, KBB Heavenly jojoba & twisted it up! My hair feels so freaking good!

Problem, got some breakage :sad:. Too many lil curlies. So I'm raiding the stash for all things protein for a bit.

Forgot to add after I twisted rubbed some Aveda Damage Remedy LI. Gotta try to curb this breakage.

Think I may try & use up my sample sizes before I dig into my full size products. Mozeke will be first, since I've had that the longest.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Golden75

It is interesting. But...No Coffee smell there.:nono:

Mine smells exactly like Cocoa Butter. Not plant dirt.

I'll be curious what she'll do with her new Coffee Line.:yep:

Brownie518

Hey!! I see ya'll discussin' the Jar of Joe...:perplexed

But, anyway, I got a sample of Marie Deans Yogurt Smoothy cream and it's nice and creamy. Not like them buttas! :rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair - that Peach Honey Syrup is :thumbsup:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

Ain't that Peach Syrup Deep Conditioner Sweet Girl????:lick:

Lurves it!:grin:

I was just 'out there' on that site. And did a 'mock' cart of:

Another Argan Creme
Large Seaweed & Rice
8 ounce Olive Wheat & Berry

Didn't hit PayNah tho'. I still want a big bottle of Da' Trigga':lol:

Brownie518

Brownie518

Another Argan Creme
Large Seaweed & Rice

IDareT'sHair

Yes, it is!!! That, the Coffee, and Vanilla Repair are my favorites. :yep: When I do my hair Saturday, I'll be repeating my reg. from Wednesday. Came out just right!

ETA: I'm going to order more Trigger later...:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

When you doin' yo' Hurr Again?:grin:

I'm still waiting on:

Claudie

Carols Daughter Black Vanilla *do you beweave this?* I ordered it 02/16. Imma 'bout to file a dispute:rolleyes:

Rosemary Tea Bags

Brownie518

@Brownie518

When you doin' yo' Hurr Again?:grin:

I'm still waiting on:

Claudie

Carols Daughter Black Vanilla *do you beweave this?* I ordered it 02/16. Imma 'bout to file a dispute:rolleyes:

Rosemary Tea Bags

I'll be doing my hair again real early Sunday morning.

You ordered 2/16? Pfftt...did you send an email already?

I'm waiting on Marie Dean. That's it. I keep thinking I should get CD with the free Tui Smoothie this weekend...not sure yet. Trying to resist.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'll be doing my hair again real early Sunday morning.

You ordered 2/16? Pfftt...did you send an email already?

I'm waiting on Marie Dean. That's it. I keep thinking I should get CD with the free Tui Smoothie this weekend...not sure yet. Trying to resist.

Brownie518

You mean: "How MANY e-mails have I sent?":lol:

Yeah, I forgot, I'm waiting on MD too.:look:

mkd

Hi ladies! I have been lurking but I have been tired and out of it. I need to get more sleep. I am under the steamer with pbn smoothie. I don't know why I insist on steaming with moisture dc:nono:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
@Brownie518

Another Argan Creme
Large Seaweed & Rice

IDareT'sHair - I did a mock cart too. I dunno what I put in it, but I know I was at $80 before the discount, and I had a few more thangs I want to put in there :look:. I backed outta there. That gonna have to be a 20lb weight loss (cause I'll have money from not eating :look::lol:) or bday.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Why did Jasmine's close anyway?

Am I the only one hesitant to hit pay now on MD? The treats sounds delicious but the cost holds me back every time. I'm sure I'll cave before 2012 is out.

Got my Claudie's today. I'm storing it away until later use.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
divachyk said:
Why did Jasmine's close anyway?

Am I the only one hesitant to hit pay now on MD? The treats sounds delicious but the cost holds me back every time. I'm sure I'll cave before 2012 is out.

Got my Claudie's today. I'm storing it away until later use.

divachyk - I feel the same about MD. It sounds great but the cost hurts, alot. Even with the discount. I got a sample pack, so I need to use that & determine if I like it enough to try others.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Eisani

divachyk I saw that while I was in there tonight. I got some of the new Finger Paints colors (Pop Rocks, Lemon Sour, and Blue Raspberry Taffy. Got a free basecoat and the Nina Pro Ink-Ling after seeing it on True Queen. I also got the Curls gel (control paste or sumn like that). Never really been a Barielle treatment fan, but I'm glad to see Sally's carrying a larger variety of products.