Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Eisani

They gon eat that po girl up talking about she grew an inch in a month :lol:.

I'm debating on ordering two more MD cons but it's not worth it for only two items. Sigh. Maybe I should just sit down somewhere.

robot.

robot.

That's terrible Ro. I hate folx playin' wid my monnneeeeee:censored:

mama T, who you tellin? :ohwell: the weeks have been flying by (especially since it's midterms) so i'm just gonna keep with my studying and picking up these extra shifts. it's two more weeks of being broke (which kind of works cuz it keeps me out the food court lol) but it's nice to know that everything is finally straightened out now. but they can kiss the blackest part of my a$$ for that mess

Eisani

I wanna buy something y'all. :nono: I done bought makeup, nail polish, hair products, shoes, bike parts, B&BW, clothes, jewelry...what's left???

ETA: butters and oils too. :pray: Gotta stay on this wagon!

beautyaddict1913

Lol. Thanks IDareT'sHair! Well I'm bout to hit paynah and my hair better touch my toes by the end of the year lol. Do u find it to be drying like sulfur or can u just oil your hair and go on about your business?

LuvlyRain3

I just knew how that thread was going to go Seamonster. I don't even know why people bother anymore. When I see threads like that I walk in, no pics, walk right back out. These newbies have lurked long enough to know the deal.

SimJam

first wash and style with my all HV regimen

detangled with moist pro
washed with castile soap (forgot to use the cocasta bar)
DCd with sitrinillh
used whipped ends as a LI
twisted with whipped gelly

my hair is yummy soft and fluffy

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I just came from trader joes and I'm in love lol. The prices are so good for good quality stuff. Imma be eating good at work lmao:lick:

T, that buttery pomadesmells so darn good.
Trader Joe's is the ish :yep:

@robot.

That's terrible Ro. I hate folx playin' wid my monnneeeeee:censored:
Them fighting words. My staff laugh at me all the time bc I'm always saying "I do not play when it comes to people's money :nono:". I know bc anybody play with mine I would catch a case.

@IDareT'sHair shol do sound good tho don't it? Coffee, coffee butter, emu oil, and sulfur! If it had argan oil I woulda hit paynah lol :lick:
It sounds really good :grin:. Emu oil is real expensive ain't it?

first wash and style with my all HV regimen

detangled with moist pro
washed with castile soap (forgot to use the cocasta bar)
DCd with sitrinillh
used whipped ends as a LI
twisted with whipped gelly

my hair is yummy soft and fluffy
Before I became a pj I was all HV. It brought my hair back from the brink.

Okay the Huetiful has died. *Let's have a brief moment of silence*. I guess it got knocked down one too many times :look:. It looks like there is a crack in the cup. I got it on the exchange forum. So off to buy the tap water one from LCL. I will have it shipped to mama bc I'm going to NC for a conference next week. They ship fast so I hope that joint will be here when I get back :yep:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Shay72

Cacklin' at your entire post. Hey, have a great time in NC. And I'm hopin' yo' steama' will be at Mama's House when you get back.:lol:

Girl, I probably woulda' Glazed Over if somebody told me I wasn't gettin' no Check.:blush:

beautyaddict1913

IDareT'sHair I ain't bit much used Claudies or Shi naturals yet but I think those will be my staples too. And trigger has black tea too so if my hair is at LEAST touching the back of my knees by Christmas then I'm sticking to it lol!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
So much to catch up on....

I should start with a sample pack from MD also Golden75. I like the Barielle strengthener. It is correcting the nail peeling I was experiencing.

Eisani, I need to check out those items you hauled at Sally's. Some I'm not familiar with. What MD cons did you buy a few weeks ago?

Feel better natura87

robot., a quick way to get on my bad side is to jack up my paper!

IDareT'sHair, the trigga will eliminate alladat you mentioned? Wow! I might have to peep this trigga stuff.

curlyhersheygirl, I emailed her but I assume she wont' get back to me until Monday since they are closed on weekends.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@beautyaddict1913

My Spring/Summer Spritzes will be:

Claudie Herbal Tea x1
Shi Black Tea & Shi Growth Blend x2
My Own Brewed Tea(s)
Hydratherma Naturals Follicle Booster x5
Afroveda Blueberry & Pomegrante Silkening Spritz x2
Afro Detangler Spritz x2

*Oyin Juices & Berries* - if they have a Sale.