Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

faithVA

[USER=41451 said:
chebaby[/USER];20358231]i decided that i have enough products to not purchase any "new" stuff for a while. i already have a lot to try. with that said i do plan on getting a liter of curl junkie rehab, liter of oyin honey hemp, liter of knot today, 8oz kbb sa, and 8oz come clean.
those are a few of my staples i need.

Where did you get your liter of knot today?

faithVA

I washed on Saturday, put in two strand twist on Sunday and dusted the ends of my twist last night. I am hoping it helps with finger detangling. I am wearing a twist out today and it is looking much better without the raggedy ends. I'm washing tonight so we will see if things are better.

Walgreen was having a spend $50 get $10 points so I bought some house staples and a bottle of the Tresemme orange and lemongrass. Hopefully I like it. I was going to buy 2 bottles of the knot today to get an extra 2000 points but I figure I would wait for a better deal. With the 10000 points and the points I earn from walking I will be able to pick up a free bottle of the knot today.

I want the liter of the knot today but kinky curly needs to have a free shipping sale. Shipping is $15 :nono: I can't justify that.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

It's a new Product from Happy Nappy Hair (even tho' I said I wasn't buying anything from them).

Shay gave it good reviews and it's part of their B1 G1 & $3.77 Shipping.

If you're a repeat customer, you get an additional 7% off your total purchase.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

I haven't bought it yet, because I want my additional 7% (as a repeat Customer). She is saying it recognizes your email and will Populate your 7%.

I just changed my email and I need a Code. We'll see if she gives me one. If not, I won't be getting it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

I haven't bought it yet, because I want that additional 7% (as a repeat Customer).:rolleyes:

She is saying it recognizes your email and will Populate your 7%.

I just changed my email and I need a Code.

We'll see if she gives me one. If not, I won't be getting it.:ohwell:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Most likely gonna buy some silk amino acid and hydrolyzed wheat protein. This week or next. Possibly from 2 different places. Never realized that the ones at Lotioncrafters had parabens. SAA doesn't now but HWP still does. I put a cap full or two of the SAA in all of my moisture conditioners and the same with the HWP for my protein conditioners.

Brownie518

I went through my APB stash before I came to work, looking for some of the Hair Creme (which I don't normally use). I have quite a bit right now, lol. From what I remember, I have 3 Birthday Cake puddings, plus Watermelon, Lemon Pound Cake, Marshmallow Clouds, Cotton Candy, and Buttercream. I have 2 Ayurvedic cremes, 2 Hair Tonics, and 6 Leave ins in Birthday Cake, Cocoa Avocado or whatever tha tone is, Cotton Candy, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Buttercream. I have 2 Hair cremes in Blueberry Cheesecake and Cookie Dough.
Well, I'll need to stay out of APBs shop for a while...

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
I got the coffee caramel brûlée too. I see what you're talking bout with the shea. Very small pieces but I see them. I wanted to try both of the coffee moisturizers to see what I would like best. I'll use both but I'm pretty sure the Fro Joe is already the winner.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got the coffee caramel brûlée too. I see what you're talking bout with the shea. Very small pieces but I see them. I wanted to try both of the coffee moisturizers to see what I would like best. I'll use both but I'm pretty sure the Fro Joe is already the winner.

Shay72

This is why they were dropped. :perplexed Except mine were Large Chunks of unwhipped Shea.

I had the Pink Sugar Hibiscus DC'er too, but ended up swapping it (too many mixed reviews) along with the other Jar of the Coffee Caramel Brulee.

Them products costs too much to have those kind of consistency issues.:rolleyes:

But that was during Christmas/BF. So, I'll see if the quality has improved since then.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
Imma end up trying the Pink Hibiscus from HNH and from Blue Roze Beauty. I need some hibiscus in my life and I ain't buying none to mix in stuff. My hair :love: hibiscus.

From following her Instagram (HNH) it seems as if she still has a full time job and she basically does things on her own. From time to time I think she pulls in 1-2 people. And she's at the farmer's market/swap meet every weekend selling stuff.