Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Beamodel

Hey Beamodel, I tagged you in the NOLA thread a few days ago...is the warehouse district a good, safe area to stay?

Sorry girly, I'm always accessing this app from my phone and I don't get mentions.

To be honest it's hit and miss all over the city. Do a crime map according to the house location. It can be great on one street then not so great a few blocks over.

robot.

I emailed BRB asking if I can swap out two of the items in the sampler bundle.

I'm slowing going to work my way through the lines. Otherwise I'll be compelled to just buy everything.

robot.

I emailed BRB asking if I can swap out two of the items in the sampler bundle.

I'm slowing going to work my way through the lines. Otherwise I'll be compelled to just buy everything.

She replied saying she didn't have any samples of the flax gel cream. :ohwell:

I don't understand...you have sample size jars and presumably flax gel cream to sell full size. So what's the problem?

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I got my Happy Nappy Honey and Hairveda today. I took pics and plan to do a blog post when I stop being lazy. I plan to do a blog post on detangling too but been lazy about that too :lachen:. The blogging helps me stay on track.

So Hairveda did send everything in one box. I promptly sent an email and they responded quickly to say they would refund my shipping. Waiting for them to do the refund.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
I know, I'm excited. My free sample from KeraVada shipped today and Claudie's should be here by Saturday at the latest. And oh yeah I bought some stuff off the product exchange too. I'm done until Labor Day :yep:. Well unless the sunflower butter restocks at Camden Grey :look:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My BlueRoze Beauty Strawberry ACV Rinse came today.:grin:

Interesting. It's the consistency of a R/O. (And not the consistency of Water/ACV).

Smells really good too.:lick: I'll probably get a couple more bottles next time there is a Sale.

I 'do' think her stuff is a bit pricey.:ohwell:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Received my HV Amala Cream today :yay: That was super fast shipping. I have never received anything this quick from HV.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Afternoon!

Dcing with some AO HSR. Forgot how strong this stuff smells. Doesn't bother me though. I'm going back to my old regimen of twists every two weeks. I will still wash and dc the twists.

divachyk

Purchased a Laila Ali soft bonnet & a couple of the Save Your Do gym wraps. Keep y'all posted when I use the bonnet & receive the gym wraps.

divachyk

Speak of SYD, I just got notice that Save Your Do shipped. :yep: I seriously need to wash my hair but this thunder & lightening have other plans for me. :look:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Froreal3

What made you decide to twist every two weeks?

I'm just going back to the old way I started off and saw the most retention. I have just wearing it in one big braid or just two large flat twists and washing my loose hair every week. I also reincorporated Aphogee Green Tea & Keratin every week under my moisturizer.

felic1

My BlueRoze Beauty Strawberry ACV Rinse came today.:grin:

Interesting. It's the consistency of a R/O. (And not the consistency of Water/ACV).

Smells really good too.:lick: I'll probably get a couple more bottles next time there is a Sale.

I 'do' think her stuff is a bit pricey.:ohwell:
IDareT'sHair...This rinse sounds yummy. Please tag me with a review!

Shay72

Natural, 4A
All of my goodies are here now. I'm not waiting on anything. Perfect timing because the detoxing of my hair was complete as of yesterday. Once a month I will use a detox conditioner. Every 3 months I will use Terressentials.