Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Beamodel

Hi ladies.

Last night I used BASK Apple Sourgum on my scalp. My hair is very soft but unfortunately it's weighed down from the castor oil portion.

I like it though but I'm not sure how this prepoo/sealer will for I to my regimen

felic1

I read the kara vada thread to read and review. It talked a lot about Hairitage Hydration. I though," what is on her website?". I entered it and there was no site. I looked at the facebook site and etsy and there was no website. There was a link to gofundme and it indicated that she is trying to raise money to put products in retail outlets. So far someone donated $8.00 a long time ago. This is what happens when you declare war on the hair board sisters. :rolleyes:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
About HH, what in the.....? I let her go a long time ago. She did a few things I've long since forgotten that didn't sit well with me well before the drama.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

I got my affirm 5 n 1 and my neutralizing shampoo.

I also picked up two lee stafford treatments from ulta. I will use them. But lawd, I didn't know it has cones in it. I'm not sure how my hair will react with the cones.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got my affirm 5 n 1 and my neutralizing shampoo.

I also picked up two lee stafford treatments from ulta. I will use them. But lawd, I didn't know it has cones in it. I'm not sure how my hair will react with the cones.

Beamodel

If you're not sure about it, you should return it.

You don't need to be having no Setback.:nono:

Glad Your Affirm Came!:grin:

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

I'm gonna look at more reviews on it. I won't be using it today though. I'm suppose to be relaxing my hair tonight but I'm super lazy right now.

Might do it tomorrow if I get extra lazy

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

I'm doing my Hair tomorrow a.m. too.:yep: #toolazy

I am going to do an overnight Oil "Soak" with EVOO.

I'll try to get up in the a.m. and start on it.

OT: I read your post earlier on the Apple Sorghum.

I just could not make it work for me.

I ended up swapping my other bottle.:look:

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

I like the apple sourgum on my scalp. On my ends it's kinda heavy. My new growth is very soft and moisturized.

I can only see myself using this when I'm deep in a stretch most likely. I can't see myself using this on freshly relaxed hair.

Too heavy for that. When I'm deep in a stretch, I usually keep hair in a pony tail.

Beamodel

Applied my relaxer. I mixed a little Keraveda in it too. I'm currently DC'ing with APB blueberry cheesecake mixed with NG marshmallow root DC.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Have Methi-Set 1 in right now.

Getting ready to Steam with Jasmine's Hibiscus in Tahitian of Vanilla.

Used up: x1 SSI Blueberry Cowash (no back ups) Will probably re-up.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

No, I think I will wait a little bit like how all y'all told me to do. I'm really linking how Affirm gives me relaxed feel between bone straight and textlaxed look.

I will gradually cut back some little by little. So I guess I will be MBL for maybe another year.

I'm excited to use the Lee Stafford Growth Treatment. I highly doubt it grows your hair, I'm looking forward to seeing how much more healthier and stronger it will make my hair ie less breakage and or shedding.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

Although it has cones, I will try it out next week. I have a good feeling about it. It has wonderful reviews.

What conditioner do you follow it up with? I will use probably JessiCurl with it next week. Or Hairveda.

I truly love JessieCurl for DC's.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Although it has cones, I will try it out next week. I have a good feeling about it. It has wonderful reviews.

What conditioner do you follow it up with? I will use probably JessiCurl with it next week. Or Hairveda.

I truly love JessieCurl for DC's.

Beamodel

Something Moisturizing.:yep: I try to watch/limit 'cones' as well, but I really like this Rx (with consistent use).

I tried /had it before and was skipping around and wasn't using it consistently, but I saw a difference in overall health once I began to use it consistently.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

Yeah. :yep: I'm glad I pulled it back out after reading reviews from several posters.

It almost 'feels' like you don't need to Follow Up with a Moisturizing DC'er, but I do and know you should.

Because it's for after Shampooing and before Conditioning.

Also glad I kept it and didn't swap it or give it away.:blush:

I'm using it as part of my Summa' Personal G.A. Challenge.:lick:

*i'm pulling everything out but the kitchen sink*:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

I agree with you about JessiCurl Deep Rx. *Good Stuff*:love:

Everything I've tried from her has been Excellent:
TooShea!
Deep Rx (formerly Weekly Deep Treatment)
Shea-Aloeba

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

Yea the Lee stafford seems like a great protein treatment. I will let you know how it goes. Next week. I think I will wash again on Tuesday.

Might temp do a bi weekly wash/condition.

meka72

Shay72

Mission-Condition
x1 Roobis & Rose Spritz
x1 Cheapskate Conditioner

I wish I woulda' had a Discount Code. :rolleyes:

I'll keep you posted on CS, Shipping etc.....:yep:

The Facebook page said "LAUNCH15" gets you 15% off. It didn't say there was a $25 minimum though. I intended to buy the Monoi hempseed deep conditioner and nothing else. I'll wait until I use up some stuff and read reviews before trying this line out. Unless you come back raving about the products, customer service, etc. lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

Yeah, it is reasonably priced. :grin:

I forgot to apply this 15% discount code tho':rolleyes:

I had the Strawberry Sorrel Foaming Cleanser in my cart, but took it out after seeing/reading it was more of a Shampoo instead of a cleansing conditioner.

I also had the Star Glaze (oil) in there too, but couldn't talk myself into buying another Oil Blend right now.:nono:

In fact, the next Oil I buy will be some EVOO from the Grocery.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Hi ladies. I'm treating my hair nice right now.Got some Shea Moisture Tahitian & Noni in. About to wash it out in a few minutes.

I took out my Komaza PT and it smelled rank. :nono: I didn't see any mold or anything. It's a dark bottle and I tried pouring out a little. I didn't want to chance it though, so it's in the trash now. :( So sad...That is my go to strong protein treatment. I will have to use it up more quickly next time I get it. *sigh*