Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Shay72

I think all my stuff is here too.

The only thing I'm waiting on is a small CM order (*I know I said I was trying to eliminate them:rolleyes:), but couldn't resist the 20% off & $5.00 shipping.

And a small order from Walgreen's (SM Bubble Bath and Purification Hair Masque).

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
I'm trying not to buy anything until Labor Day sales. I may go ahead and buy from Bobeam because I think the coupon code WARM20 (not sure if it's capitalized or not, I got this from you in that what is on sale thread) is only good through the end of July. I won't buy hair stuff though. I want to buy her face masks or I believe she calls them face pastes. I have the cocoa rhassoul & honey one. I like it. It smells good, a little bit goes a long way, it spreads easily, and it is easy to remove from your skin. My face feels smoother & brighter once I'm done. I alternate this with the shea moisture clay mask.

Beamodel

I will be relaxing my hair this weekend. At that moment, I will decide if I will cut a few inches off or not. Thinking about starting over :-(

If so, I will go from below MBL to SL

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I will be relaxing my hair this weekend. At that moment, I will decide if I will cut a few inches off or not. Thinking about starting over :-(

If so, I will go from below MBL to SL

Why Beamodel? Is it the shedding? Why not just to bsl?

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Beamodel

divachyk Brownie518

I think I really need to cut it. I will do a drastic cut or gradually cut it but keep it in buns. It's too thin IMO to wear it down.

I'm gonna make a doctor appointment before I cut it though. I think I might have some internal issues going on. I highly doubt it's my hair care regimen.

It started thinning out at the beginning of this year.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Dangit! Right when I wanted to really go look at APB her shop is closed until 8/1. She said she will be having a birthday sale and some new oils are coming out. The hibiscus & fenugreek has my name all over it :lick:. Looks like I might not make it to Labor Day :nono:.

chebaby

chello ladies:wave:
so i just came back from vaca, which means i was in a LOT of pool water. and i forgot to take my conditioner with me.:nono: so i had a matted fro for a few days. i made it look good but it felt like crap and when i came home i still waited 2 days before even wetting it.
so a few hours ago i shampooed with my mothers cream of nature shampoo(i really need to pick me up a bottle og come clean) and left jessi curl aloeba conditioner in my hair for a few hours and then detangled. i really like this conditioner.

i purchased it about 2 years ago at the reccomendation of this girl who used to stay in this thread. yall might remember her. she was always doing twist outs to go to church retreats????

anyway i like it as a leave in too. im still using cr anjai twist butter as a leave in

chebaby

i decided that i have enough products to not purchase any "new" stuff for a while. i already have a lot to try. with that said i do plan on getting a liter of curl junkie rehab, liter of oyin honey hemp, liter of knot today, 8oz kbb sa, and 8oz come clean.
those are a few of my staples i need.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Beamodel, I was in your neck of the woods this past weekend for the On The Run Tour. We made it home today & we had a blast. My legs ache from all the walking & site seeing. Re: hair. My hair got that exact way -- too thin to wear down. It looked raggedy actually. I tried the gradual thing and that just didn't work out how I wanted it. Those ends had to go. It takes some courage, not gonna lie. Do it when you're ready mentally & emotionally. My issues were uneven growth rate and breakage coming together to create the perfect storm. I know yours relate to shedding -- I hope there are no internal issues but getting everything checked is the way to go.

felic1, happy (belated) bday.:dance7::band2::band::birthday2

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Morning! I am about to go to work. Have me a little summer job. *sigh*

Been using my APB marshmallow cream to moisture moisturize my twists. It is almost gone. :(

Forgot how much I love HV Cocasta. It is nice and thick, smells so good. My hair is so soft with this combo.

This weekend I will take my twists down. Shampoo, DC with SD VS, might finish up the APB cream and seal with Cocasta again. Subject to change. Lol

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Hello ladies! Slow down time at work so I can do a little more than lurk.

Still in braids, but may take out this weekend, leave out for a week. I just know this humidity, will make life difficult.

No hair related purchases. Was going to get some SM products, but sense came over me.

faithVA

Purchased a Laila Ali soft bonnet & a couple of the Save Your Do gym wraps. Keep y'all posted when I use the bonnet & receive the gym wraps.

I love my bonnet dryer. I don't have the Laila Ali but the Gold N Hot but they are the same dryer. Hope you like it.