Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

Did a nice Hendigo Rx tonight. Finished up x1 Suave Coconut.

I have some back ups. If not Suave I have VO5 & White Rain (assorted).

Lawd...I will be sooooo happy to get rid of these.:yawn:

I may have about 5-8 bottles left.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

You heard Shea Moisture Launched a new Super Fruit Line (exclusively for ULTA) and they are going to offer a JBCO Line as well. soon.

I want to order the Super Fruit Shower Gel to try. I may do that this weekend.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
I'm thinking of getting that Superfruit bodywash too. I love SM body washes. I'm slowly starting to try their facial products. I use Boots from Target right now but you know I'm trying to support us.

My reject hair products will be going to a local women's shelter. I need to ask if they take open products or just new ones.

Beamodel

Revisited KBB Sweet Ambrosia.

I love how light weight it is and moisturizes my hair at the same time. My hair is incredibly soft. I sealed with avocado oil too.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Revisited KBB Sweet Ambrosia. I love how light weight it is and moisturizes my hair at the same time. My hair is incredibly soft. I sealed with avocado oil too.

Hey Beamodel, I tagged you in the NOLA thread a few days ago...is the warehouse district a good, safe area to stay?

robot.

For the past few days that I've been thinking of KJ Naturals, I almost didn't want to get too attached because what if they stopped making products? Home/handmade companies always leave me feeling a little insecure...

Then I found out my favorite face cleanser, from a large and popular Korean brand, has been discontinued. :sad:

I don't know who to trust anymore. :nono:

This KJ Naturals has my hurr looking right, tho