Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

So glad I left Ynobe in the dust. I thought I unsuscribed, but I got this little gem :nono:

Please be advised that the orders that were shipped out recently (from 6/29-7/8 are being returned to us from the post office. I am not sure if it is all of the orders, but it is many. As soon as they are returned to us we will get them right back out immediately. Unfortunately, until we receive them back we have no way of knowing why they are being returned.

divachyk wow that avatar pic is beautiful. You are one of only a very few relaxed heads that make me miss my relaxed hair.

On the weekend I used up the last corner of silk dreams moisture dream DC, had to mix it with some SD Mocha (also added some castor oil and SAA) that mixture was soooooo deelish :lick:

honestly neither one of those two worked this well for me ... now I don't know if was the additives or the mix that did the trick lol.

also broke out some pura body cupuacu butter .... Im glad they discontinued the lemon grass scent. I don't know if it was the oils in the lemon grass, but the identical products in lemon grass were not as moisturizing as the Tahitian vanilla ones :spinning:

APB hair creme has totally become my moisturizer of choice. I love that stuff.

divachyk

Thanks for sharing this style in your avatar. I wore my hair like that today and wore my flex clip which I had not worn since I purchased it. The style is super easy and cute especially when you are 14 weeks post. Thanks again.

LHCF was not worth my 0.178 cents today ... need some entertainment and there wasn't a drop !!!!

anyhoo coming up Thanksgiving will be 2 years since I did a major haul on new PJayed products .... Im so proud of myself.

When Im outta PJ Jail Imma try APB 'caw Ive been a'watching yalls :love:

IDareT'sHair
I'm bout to say something to Hairveda talking bout shade. According to my shipping notice, e-mail, and the website my second order is coming. What I suspect is both orders are coming in one box. If that's the case Imma need them to refund me $6.95 since I paid $6.95x2.

My KJ Naturals stuff came so well packaged, especially for samples! I love these thick, rustic labels. I want to wash my hair right now!

Used up the last teeny bit of Purabody Sapote Oil I had left.

And I have no back ups.:sad:

Every time I tried to re-up on this Oil (during a Sale) it has always been OOS.:perplexed

So glad I left Ynobe in the dust. I thought I unsuscribed, but I got this little gem :nono:

Please be advised that the orders that were shipped out recently (from 6/29-7/8 are being returned to us from the post office. I am not sure if it is all of the orders, but it is many. As soon as they are returned to us we will get them right back out immediately. Unfortunately, until we receive them back we have no way of knowing why they are being returned.

da heck? :lachen:

@robot.

I wanted to try some stuff by KJNaturals.

Please let me know what you think after you've tried them.

Thanks Ro.:hug2:

Did a quick cowash this morning with the Cocoa cowash...very chocolatey! :lick: My hair felt clean and soft. I will try it again this afternoon with the Argan Rosemary deep condish.

The Marshmallow leave-in is very light and thinly textured. I thought maybe it would tame my frizz like in the picture but no such luck. :lol: It's still a good product though and will purchase the full size. My hair looks much shinier than it usually does.

I think the Stretch n Curl custard would make for a beautiful twistout. My hair is too short so I used it for my WNG today...I ended up adding gel over top of it bc I needed more definition but I LOVE this for underneath it. I was able to use less gel and my hair dried without any crunch.

See seems to run random sales pretty often so I'm going to order both during the next one. She still has the banner up for 40% off the custard so I'm going to message her about that. :lol:

Hello ladies!

Another used up product is APB marshmallow. (gifted Ms. T) I need to get back using my protein conditioner(restructor) weekly again, my hair feels thin in the back.

Morning All ... I just glanced real quick at APBs etsy yesterday but didn't have time to go through all the products ... now I go back and the store is closed

woe is me **slow slides down my filing cabinet**

Now neither the Happy Nappy Honey or Hairveda tracking information have been updated.

Got an email from Hairveda saying my earlier order was completed on 7/10. Went on the site and it says the same thing. Still no tracking number. Waiting for things to arrive before asking bout my $6.95.

Just ordered a free 1 oz sample from KeraVada.

Back