Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

bronzebomb

Does anyone do the LOC (liquid oil cream) method? I'm trying this method now and considering finger combing/detangling as well.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Babygrowth

Does anyone do the LOC (liquid oil cream) method? I'm trying this method now and considering finger combing/detangling as well.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yes ma'am. I'm still experimenting with products but I most recently used HH mango colada, coconut oil/eve avocado oil mix, and HH jar of joe and my hair for the first time retained moisture for two days! Next time I'm trying knot sauce with my oil mix and my KBN butter. I think this combo will be heavenly!

robot.

My SSI came tonight. About to slap on a DC and head to sleep. I can either use up my banana brulee or try the riche masque which I haven't used yet.

Beamodel

Hey ladies. Not feeling good today so I may purchase some combs since I really need them. I don't know if it will be from hotcombs or hairsense but as long as they work I don't care. Ms. T, do you really need all those combs? Lol just joking. But just in case you feel like letting one or two go, Holla at me :grin: IdareT'Hair

Babygrowth
I just purchased two seamless combs from hot combs.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair
Oh yeah, that's about 45 mins from where I live. They just opened up last year I think. I don't think they sell online though. I was suppose to go there for blk Friday but never made it.

Last edited:

Brownie518

robot. Let me know about that Riche. It gets 'mixed' reviews.

Brownie518 I don't do my 'soaks' long enough. Just an hour or 2. One Saturday Imma do a nice long one.

Beamodel Have you used the Seamless combs before?

Hey, did we all just order seamless combs??? I ordered 3 the other day, too.

...Im sitting here 'refining' my list. Claudie,bask, and HTN are definites. Going over Silk Dreams, Cream and Coco, and Etsy...:yep:

Beamodel

Brownie518
It's appears as though lol. I see you mentioned cream and coco. I am loving that cocomallow cowash bar seriously. What do you plan on ordering from them?

robot.

robot. Let me know about that Riche. It gets 'mixed' reviews.

Brownie518 I don't do my 'soaks' long enough. Just an hour or 2. One Saturday Imma do a nice long one.

Beamodel Have you used the Seamless combs before?

Definitely didn't leave my hair as soft as the banana brulee but it did feel thicker and bit more wiry. I was looking for a protein condish so I don't mind the feel of it too much.

Babygrowth

Hey ladies! Feeling better today. Thinking about buying Naturelle grow. I looked into the ingredients in the Mango and Berries cleanser and I think my hair may like that much better than the herbal. I may get that combo and the DC combo if I feel weak enough. I'm not quite there yet...

Any thoughts on the Mango and berries?