Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

natura87

I trried the Indian Hemp and Tamanu Strengthen & Grow Moisturizing gel and I am surprised at how..liquidy it is. Its like FSG.

chebaby

@chebaby @Brownie518 AV has BOGO on Twisted Ginger and you get a Free Pur Gelly.

I'm mad my NG is lost someplace in Illinois. It shoulda' been here 2 days ago.:down:
:perplexed i hope you get it soon. i got a package waiting for me at home but i dont know if its from NG or donna marie or my magic comb.
NG shipped before my DM did so i hope its NG:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Naturelle Grow that was stuck someplace in Illinois came today.

Also some Oatstraw Tea I ordered and my box of Viviscal.

I have x2 more oders coming from NG, a Bone Comb, Claudie, SSI and that's about it.

@chebaby Hi Ya' Che. So what came in the mail last night?:lick:

chebaby

My Naturelle Grow that was stuck someplace in Illinois came today.

Also some Oatstraw Tea I ordered and my box of Viviscal.

I have x2 more oders coming from NG, a Bone Comb, Claudie, SSI and that's about it.

@chebaby Hi Ya' Che. So what came in the mail last night?:lick:
hey T:wave:
im am so glad you NG came. i hate when you know youre supposed to get a package and it doesnt come:nono:

my NG came last night:lick: everything smells so good and one jar smells exactly like AV ashlii amala:lick: im not sure what i will be using this weekend to steam but they all smell so good.

my CR spray came today:kiss: thank you
and my DM came. video coming soon cause of course the dcc is different lol. but the buttercreme is the same so thats good.

im still waiting on my magic comb and my SSI(gotta wait 5-10 days for that to ship:rolleyes::ohwell:).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby
Good! You got quite a bit of stuff! So Did I. :grin:

You know we lurves them packages.:lick:.....:lol:

I finished up a Ginger Creme. Will Pull out a DM Super Buttercreme

chebaby

@chebaby
Good! You got quite a bit of stuff! So Did I. :grin:

You know we lurves them packages.:lick:.....:lol:

I finished up a Ginger Creme. Will Pull out a DM Super Buttercreme
:yep: and it has been sooooo long since i got a big haul in the mail. i feel good. IM BACK:lol:

i was looking forward to getting my NG and now that i got it i cant wait to get my SSI, all her stuff sounds good so i cant wait. i aint tryna make her a staple though:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:yep: and it has been sooooo long since i got a big haul in the mail. i feel good. IM BACK:lol:

i was looking forward to getting my NG and now that i got it i cant wait to get my SSI, all her stuff sounds good so i cant wait. i aint tryna make her a staple though:look:

chebaby

:look:................

I know you ain't.:lol:

I still ain't got my Refund from her:perplexed....:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:look: 5-10 days is way too long for me. i need my stuff in 2-3 days:lol:

refund for what? she messed up your order?

@chebaby

I wanted to add to my order & I kept emailing her requesting the "additions" and she never responded (until after the Sale):ohwell:

So, I asked her if I could still get those items at the Sale price, since I kept trying to reach her to make the changes:look:

She said yes, and she would refund me the difference (since the Sale was over):perplexed

chebaby

@chebaby

I wanted to add to my order & I kept emailing her requesting the "additions" and she never responded (until after the Sale):ohwell:

So, I asked her if I could still get those items at the Sale price, since I kept trying to reach her to make the changes:look:

She said yes, and she would refund me the difference (since the Sale was over):perplexed
:perplexed she needs to up her cs as far as emails go.

felic1

IDareT'sHair...I have been on a medical for about 60 days. It has been torture to come in here and not be able to buy some orange hibiscus. oooohhhhhhh. My mama went to assisted living after my having her home 9 weeks around the clock. I also took my son to a waterpark in frankenmuth and stayed overnight. The pillows at the hotel were real fluffy. I got happily in that bed. i had a cramp in my neck the next morning. That night I could not turn my neck to the right. I went to the ER and they said it was a neck strain/sprain. I got a whiplash from a pillow:whip: I am still in physical therapy!

Babygrowth

Hey ladies. Not feeling good today so I may purchase some combs since I really need them. I don't know if it will be from hotcombs or hairsense but as long as they work I don't care. Ms. T, do you really need all those combs? Lol just joking. But just in case you feel like letting one or two go, Holla at me :grin: IdareT'Hair