Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

LOL you sure did tear up some MD and HTN! You were getting them every week.

I need to add HTN and Soultanicals to my reup list. Maybe more bask too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

I want another b.a.s.k Whiskey-Vanilla-Ltown-Volka Soak, but I haven't even tried it. :lol:

I'm getting another one whenever she has a Sale. And I like cause it'as 9 oz's.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Got my Naturelle Grow yesterday. That is some shipping right there! I got the hibiscus & orange and Slippery Elm - they both smell really nice! Can't wait to use them, but I'm in yarn twists so it will be awhile. I wanted to get more, but she only gives a 4 month shelf life, so I'll hold off.

Imma go thru my stash and give some things to mom. I don't want things to go to waste. My QB has lost it's scent, but it's been over a year.

Going to try to get to Sephora today before this storm hits.

Babygrowth

Hey ladies. I'm being good. I may take the plunge on Naturelle grow but I don't want anything else bad enough to break my no buy. I have to focus on getting my nursing license and that's a lot of money. I want some daggone snow! Tired of rain!

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Hey ladies. I'm being good. I may take the plunge on Naturelle grow but I don't want anything else bad enough to break my no buy. I have to focus on getting my nursing license and that's a lot of money. I want some daggone snow! Tired of rain!

I was just thinking the same about the snow. The totals and timings don't sound like I will have a snow day, just messy commutes :ohwell:

chebaby

divachyk. thanks for asking, hes doing better, they let him out the hospital yesterday so thats good news.

chello ladies:wave: nothing much going on. im still rocking my bun from sunday and it still feels moisturized. ive been adding warm coconut oil mixed with naturalista juicy daily so it still looks and feels good but imma still give all the credit to steaming.

i looked in that jar of aloe and avocado conditioner from naturelle grow, its only 4oz and i was heavy handed and i still have like 2 more uses from that jar:yep:

robot.

Used SSI as a leave-in. Hair is super soft and pliable but it's been four hours and my hair still isn't dry. :lol: Won't be doing that again.