Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Babygrowth

I had the Berries one when Naturelle Grow 1st Launched and the Herbal one. I had both Cleansers.

I atcually liked them both. I still have 1 in my stash. Not sure which one.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Watched your Spring Haul Video. Hmp.:rolleyes: Sprang ain't even started yet, so whatchu talmbout?:rolleyes:

It's still Winter.:lol:

How does that Jane Carter smell? You know I had a bad reaction to that Nourish & Shine, so I stay away from Jane Carter (for the most part).

I hope you do a Naturelle Grow Video. You got alot of nice stuff. I haven't bought the Aloe & Avocado one.

I'll have to add that one to my wish list and check it out. Maybe before the sale is over.:look:

I'm surprised you didn't get the Orange & Hibiscus. I'm really curious, but Orange tears up my scalp *except for Sitrnillah* which is very strange.

Even BJ knew how to take care of that. *That's why she stay paid*:lol:

Yep. You must do a Naturelle Video soon.:yep: And yes, that was some incredible Shine.

Beamodel

Beamodel how do you use a bar? I think it scares me cuz I don't know how to use it.

Babygrowth
Simply wet your hair. Run the bar on your hair (about 5 strokes or so) and it starts to lather, well not lathers like soap but you start feeling it in there like how you would with any other co cleaner. Rinse and tadaaaaa but girl my hair is picky and if loves Amala cream rinse and love this coco mallow bar too. Anything else is second class for me.

Babygrowth

Babygrowth
Simply wet your hair. Run the bar on your hair (about 5 strokes or so) and it starts to lather, well not lathers like soap but you start feeling it in there like how you would with any other co cleaner. Rinse and tadaaaaa but girl my hair is picky and if loves Amala cream rinse and love this coco mallow bar too. Anything else is second class for me.

I'm going to have to check it out...

Beamodel

I got my two seamless combs today on the mail. I am so excited. Maybe now I can keep my mid shaft splits at bay!!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I've been using Donna Marie Super Buttercreme for the past couple days.:yep:

I really like it. Wish I hadn't slept on it for so long (too much other stuff).

Glad I have 'several' jars so I can determine if there are consistency issues between Jars.

Definitely a stash keeper.:grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That DM super butter cream is nice and fluffy. I had it a while ago. I might have to check into that again.

@Beamodel

Yeah, Very Nice.:grin: I shoulda' pulled it out months ago.

I likey.:lick:

I hope they are all this nice. I have x2 more jars.

I know at one time folks @chebaby complained about oil separation.:ohwell:

My last back up comb arrived yesterday.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

That's good to know.

I watched a coupla' YT Videos and folks were discussing the consistency/oil issues.:sad:

I'm pleased. Perfect Moisturization.:lick:

It's just what I needed.

Will definitely keep this product in my Stash.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Ordered Soultanicals on 15 Feb
Received ship noticed on 28 Feb
USPS didn't receive shipment until 7 Mar :angry2:

So unacceptable. I typically don't verbalize my frustrations publicly and with much detail because I seriously try to give companies a pass when/where possible but I'm over ST at this point. I'm not hurting for my product but don't be misleading by giving a ship notice on 28 Feb but you not really ship until a week later. I.Just.Cant.With.ST!

curlyhersheygirl

divachyk I feel ya. I'm still waiting for my knot sauce that wasn't included with my February 14th order. She gave a shipping notice on Tuesday and it hasn't moved which means it wasn't dropped off. Unacceptable.

divachyk

divachyk I feel ya. I'm still waiting for my knot sauce that wasn't included with my February 14th order. She gave a shipping notice on Tuesday and it hasn't moved which means it wasn't dropped off. Unacceptable.
curlyhersheygirl, that's far more unacceptable than my issue. I actually emailed earlier this morning to express my frustrations. I'm awaiting a response and will report back what is said. Tbh, I rather a total refund at this point and expressed that also.

curlyhersheygirl

divachyk I can't deal with these start ups. I know there'll be growing pains but geez after waiting two+ weeks to receive your shipping notice only to have to wait another few days to a week to actually receive it. I just can't.

Ltown

Greyland
My last back up comb arrived yesterday.:yep:

Hello ladies!

The weather is awesome 60 degrees can't beat that after the fake snow storm we didn't get:grin:

IDareT'sHair, please refresh me I brought a seamless combs 3 years ago and want to get sister and dd one can you please direct me?

i used my sample soulnaturical detangler love the smell and it detangle. I'm waiting on afroveda oil don't know what her cs? I'm sorry everyone is having order problems.
HV had sale but not on redtea:sad: that my staple now:grin:

divachyk

You nailed it IDareT'sHair and ITA curlyhersheygirl about start-ups. I'm very understanding if you let me know what's going on. My thing is, don't intentionally mislead me or misrepresent the truth -- knowing good and well you haven't shipped, yet you're sending a ship notice!