Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Babygrowth

I've never tried anything else. Except the 3 things I mentioned.

One time I thought about trying Cassia, but I spoke with them on the phone and decided to stick with Henna/Indigo to get the results I wanted.

robot.

Hey ladies. I'm selling my SSI tahitian vanilla leave in and macademia fixing gel, if anyone is interested. I'm clearing out things.

robot.

I need to find a moisturizing gel/curly pudding. I tried to leave in the conditioner today and it did not work out. I probably left too much. I would much rather just use a nice curl pudding/gel.

robot.

^Thanks. I was just looking at that stuff last week. I sent her a message asking for samples. I don't want to buy full sizes and not like them like the SSI.

Which reminds me to try Curly Kinks...

natura87

Twisted up using the Shea Moisture lotion (meant for babies but ehh...I'm trying it on my hair). I like it...it doesnt give much definition but it is a good moisturizer, detangler and has good slip. The smell is nice...not too much but at teh same time it doesnts mell like Johnson and Johnsons....its got an earthy floral fragrance to it.

bronzebomb

From Jessicurl:

For the rest of February, I'm giving FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders over $25 when you use the code FSFEB251. And, don't fear, international curlies! I haven't forgotten you! All international orders over $25 can take 25% off with the code FEB2528. Wheeeee! Savings for EVERYBODY ON THE PLANET!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

chebaby

today i pulled out my bottle of giovanni sas which i forgot i had and i co washed and used it as a leave in. even though it has the same ingredients as trader joes nourish spa it does not work as well as a leave in.

natura87

Took my chunky twists out. I think I finally mastered a twistout. Its taken about 4 years. Holy Toledo, I'll be 4 years natural in about a week.

Babygrowth

Ladies I need your help. What other products you have or had besides Qhemet has MSM in it? I think Claudies has a serum with MSM too but it has to say MSM. I figured I would ask here first before starting another thread. I don't want to take the supplement because it may be too concentrated since I'm still nursing. I'm definitely getting Qhemet tho... I want to see if it makes a difference in my growth...

robot.

DC'd overnight with SSI Banana Brulee and left it on while I exercised this morning so I got a nice lil treat. I rinsed with cold water and followed with the KC Spiral Spritz. Hair came out shiny and defined!

But baby! That water was so cold :lol:

bronzebomb

Carol's Daughter: But any Hair Milk get the Cleansing Milk Free

Also, I'm NEVER purchasing from AfroVeda again. I had to put a PayPal dispute in to get my money back. They never responded! Just adding to the Never Ever Ever List!