Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Yep I'm still alive :look:. Haven't bought anything since BF. Did the twists thing and I'm over it. My face is too fat & head too big for alladat. I did get alot of compliments. I wore them for 3 weeks, took them out and wore a twist out for a week which I loved. I still feel like I'm finding twists in my head :giggle:. I did major pampering on my hair after the twisout and I had the best wash & go eeeeeeeeeeeeeeever! Seriously, I could have been a hair model for the 4A hair type. Perfect pen spring curls. I know it was from being lazy and doing an overnight dc with Qhem's Cocoa Detangling Ghee :love:.

I'm contemplating just getting all of my products on the ground: Target, Walgreen's, CVS, and that BSS here in VA that I haven't made it to. I mean these places carry so many natural lines. My compromise is I want to get one of those subscription boxes monthly. I signed up to be a Beta tester for Curlove and there is another one, Natural Hair Box. I don't think that is out yet. I think that will help with the need to try new stuff every now & again.

Things are still going strong with my baby. I gained 21 lbs of happy/love weight that he said absolutely nothing about. I've lost 18.2 lbs of it so I'm almost there. Then I will want to lose at least 18 more then I will see from there.

Brownie518

I officially love that Orange Hibiscus more than the Slippery Elm DC.

I finished up Naturelle Herbal Cleansing conditioner, a bottle of Claudie's Leave In, and a bottle of Nourish oil. No purchases yet but I have that Naturelle on the way.

Babygrowth

I officially love that Orange Hibiscus more than the Slippery Elm DC.

I finished up Naturelle Herbal Cleansing conditioner, a bottle of Claudie's Leave In, and a bottle of Nourish oil. No purchases yet but I have that Naturelle on the way.

I'm excited to try it!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Shay72 I was 'thrilled' to see you & Mr. Baby are doing well. I knew you were MIA for good reason.:kissing4:

@natura87 I Agree. That is Rachet. Oh Well, more monnee for some one else:ohwell:

@Brownie518 N'joi doesn't offer the Family Size of the Ayurvedic Butter "at this time" :yawn:

@chebaby I'm still tryna' hit PayNah:nono:

Babygrowth

In other news I don't think that Mango dip is for me... I like knot sauce much better at moisturizing and softening my hair. Neither one of them works as a rinse out for me. Knot sauce is great as a leave in and moisturizer. I need to try Mango as a leave in but it was just okay as a moistrizer.My hair was feeling bleh so I tried to moisturize with the mango, oil, and whipped clouds and my hair still felt bleh. So I ended up rewashing my hair...I do like the fluffalicious though! It doesn't weigh my hair down like the marula, it smells better, and I love the texture. I wish I bought this first... I will try mango dip again... I am, however loving Hairitage hydrations mango colada! Consistent soft moisturized hair every time I use it. Definite repurchase. I can't wait til the soft coconut marshmallows finally comes... I'm waiting on KBN, and Hairitage hydrations...

Babygrowth

Babygrowth

Nice Review of ST'icals. Brownie518 is using the Mango Dip as a Cowash or Final R/O, so I will use mine like that.

I got an 8oz of the Fluff and a 4oz Marula.

Maybe I should try it by itself as a cowash... it was just okay as a rinse out after NG herbal cleansing condish... I bought it specifically for cowashing so I want it to work for that purpose... Great job getting the bigger fluff!

chebaby

chello ladies:wave:
hair is looking a mess but thats what i get for trying short cuts. was too lazy to do my hair fully so i just cleansed with kc come clean and then added some kckt. hair looks a mess but i dont have the energy to do it over so im just gonna bun it until i do feel like doing it. no telling when that will be.

im really starting to get worried about my shedding. last time i did my hair before today was thursday. today when i detangled i got a small baseball:perplexed:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby Small Baseball uh? You need to Tea Rinse until Summa' :look:

I know it's an Extra Step, but it really does work.:yep: Or make your Ayurvedic blends w/Tea. somethin'....:look:

I've been on errbody & they Daddy site looking for something to buy, and I still haven't hit PayNah.:nono:...:blush:

chebaby

@chebaby Small Baseball uh? You need to Tea Rinse until Summa' :look:

I know it's an Extra Step, but it really does work.:yep: Or make your Ayurvedic blends w/Tea. somethin'....:look:

I've been on errbody & they Daddy site looking for something to buy, and I still haven't hit PayNah.:nono:...:blush:
i guess ill have to start mixing my amla powder with black tea when i do my pastes.