• leftupclose2013-02-23_16-51-51_941.jpg
    leftupclose2013-02-23_16-51-51_941.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 53
  • right upclose2013-02-23_17-00-01_724.jpg
    right upclose2013-02-23_17-00-01_724.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 60

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
These are some we used Testing............

Attachments

• righty2013-02-23_15-51-26_949.jpg
    righty2013-02-23_15-51-26_949.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 35
  • lefty2013-02-23_16-51-51_941.jpg
    lefty2013-02-23_16-51-51_941.jpg
    480.7 KB · Views: 29

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I noticed that you really can't see everything. The x2 Liters of Oyin Honey Hemp and the Liter of Curls etc.....I noticed the x6 Bear Fruit Hair is not visible.

I wish we/she would have had more time. To dissect the shelves better.

btw: Used up x1 Hairitage Castor Infusion. No back ups.

Beamodel

I noticed that you really can't see everything. The x2 Liters of Oyin Honey Hemp and the Liter of Curls etc.....I noticed the x6 Bear Fruit Hair is not visible.

I wish we/she would have had more time. To dissect the shelves better.

btw: Used up x1 Hairitage Castor Infusion. No back ups.

What, you mean to tell me there are no back ups in all that stash for castor infusion. Lol. Just joking...

IDareT'sHair

felic1

IDareT'sHair...I have wanted to see your stash for the longest:drool:
Still...I am not far from Ohio. I was there in 2000 for Pastor Rod Parsley's Campmeeting. I really got lost. They had a lot of construction going on. They should be finished now:flyingwit

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

Reason being...when it first came out, mine was 'hard' so I was on the fence about it and pushed it to the side & decided I didn't care much for it.

But tried it again, and it actually melted on contact *as she stated in the product description*.:look:

I guess I never gave it a fair chance.:ohwell:

I'm sure at some point I had several jars and either swapped or sold them.

I convo'ed her to see if I could get 1 w/o the Lemon.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Koils By Nature from the Birthday Sale Shipped.

Only my 2nd time ordering from them, so far, so good. :grin:

Good CS, Decent shipping prices & fast shipping

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
IDareT'sHair, nice stash and so neatly organized. You're giving me some ideas there. Where did you get your stands from?

My Soultanicals has not yet shipped. Will post a review when I get it.

I used Oyin Hair Dew tonight for the first time. I was impressed.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair, nice stash and so neatly organized. You're giving me some ideas there. Where did you get your stands from?

My Soultanicals has not yet shipped. Will post a review when I get it.

I used Oyin Hair Dew tonight for the first time. I was impressed.

divachyk
I love oyin hair dew. At first it was hit or miss but now it's a hit all the time :)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
bajandoc86

Those were included because they are Handmade/Natural:yep:

Mostly the Flat Top Jars because they can go into the Crisper easily and compact.

The bottles and larger Jars of 'stuff' reside in the Garage.

Babygrowth

Hey ladies! I think I'm going to try going two weeks with these cornrows in. I was gonna wash today but we'll see...

Anywhoo, can anyone tell me if brown butter beauty ever has a sale? I really want to try her stuff but I really want a sale...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Babygrowth

She normally offers any where from 15-25% the 25 being rare.:ohwell:

I like her Stuff. Great Presentation, Excellent CS, fast shipping.:grin:

I loved that Neem Oil she had but it's $20.00. I also like the Mixed Greens, the Herbal Rich Hair Butter and the Sweet Milk Detangler was just okay. :yep:

*I prefer a liquid most of the time*

To me, Hairitage's Sprout is identical to her Mixed Greens so I probably wouldn't buy that. Hairitage's is cheaper (with the discount). :look:

I would definitely re-up on the Herbal Rich Hair Butter and the Neem Oil.:lick:

I have x3 of the Babbasu DC'ers, but haven't tried them yet. Will be trying them soon.

I do think, she has a Mothers Day Sale........so time to get those lists made.:lick:

Babygrowth

@Babygrowth

She normally offers any where from 15-25% the 25 being rare.:ohwell:

I like her Stuff. Great Presentation, Excellent CS, fast shipping.:grin:

I loved that Neem Oil she had but it's $20.00. I also like the Mixed Greens, the Herbal Rich Hair Butter and the Sweet Milk Detangler was just okay. :yep:

*I prefer a liquid most of the time*

To me, Hairitage's Sprout is identical to her Mixed Greens so I probably wouldn't buy that. Hairitage's is cheaper (with the discount). :look:

I would definitely re-up on the Herbal Rich Hair Butter and the Neem Oil.:lick:

I have x3 of the Babbasu DC'ers, but haven't tried them yet. Will be trying them soon.

I do think, she has a Mothers Day Sale........so time to get those lists made.:lick:

Thanks IDareT'sHair! I was looking at her skincare stuff as well as the mixed greens, babassu DC, herbal butter, etc... I can't wait...

My lists keep growing...

robot.

I got two SSI conditioners and a leave-in from the sale. I wish I got the larger sizes of one of the conditioners but I have enough so it's not a big deal.

I decided to pass on the Lace Naturals and that other site because I'll be getting braids in two weeks, so I'll just use the spiral spritz until then. Then hopefully another sale will come up later.

Ltown

Greyland
Hello ladies!

Nothing new with hair, still locked down with school another 2 months and my life will be back to normal; maybe not if I get furlough less money to spend.
IDareT'sHair, what's happening with hairitage I see alot of complaints, never had any problems? I'm still shock you showed your stash, are we going to see hair next? :look:
Robot, are you still crocheting? come over to knit/crochet forum alot more sharing. divachyk did you give up trying to crochet?

I'm in the market to shop ayurveda but simple, probably find some teas already mix or spray. Njoi has a great tea mix i need to jump on since she has black history sale.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Ltown I haven't had any problems at all, whatsoever, with Hairitage.:ohwell: I hate to hear that folks are having issues.

And no....you won't so don't start no mess.:look:.... That is not gone happen (at this point)

natura87

Gonna wash my hair tonight. I have too many things open hanging on by a thread...so tomorrow my hair might smell like 7 different things but I'll have less products.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hello ladies!

Nothing new with hair, still locked down with school another 2 months and my life will be back to normal; maybe not if I get furlough less money to spend.
@IDareT'sHair, what's happening with hairitage I see alot of complaints, never had any problems? I'm still shock you showed your stash, are we going to see hair next? :look:
@Robot, are you still crocheting? come over to knit/crochet forum alot more sharing. @divachyk did you give up trying to crochet?

I'm in the market to shop ayurveda but simple, probably find some teas already mix or spray. Njoi has a great tea mix i need to jump on since she has black history sale.

@Ltown I haven't had any problems at all, whatsoever, with Hairitage.:ohwell: I hate to hear that folks are having issues.

And no....you won't so don't start no mess.:look:.... That is not gone happen (at this point)

IDareT'sHair, I've never had issues with Hairtage. Hopefully the company is able to resolve any outstanding.

Ltown, that thread is just too much for me to keep up with. I haven't given up on it, I've just haven't had time to work on projects. I relied heavily on crocheting to help ease my mind during dh's health scare, now that things are better, I feel that I've allowed myself to slide back to my normal routine which leaves little time to crochet. I'm definitely not going to ditch it though because I do enjoy it. Great mind relaxer.

Babygrowth

Hello ladies!

IDareT'sHair, what's happening with hairitage I see alot of complaints, never had any problems? I'm still shock you showed your stash, are we going to see hair next? :look:
Robot, are you still crocheting? come over to knit/crochet forum alot more sharing. divachyk did you give up trying to crochet?

I lllloooovvveeee njois tea rinse! None of my teas make my hair feel like hers. I'm thinking about giving up trying to make mixes and buy hers exclusively...

Aww man! I was praying to catcha glimpse!