Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Lita

I officially love that Orange Hibiscus more than the Slippery Elm DC.

I finished up Naturelle Herbal Cleansing conditioner, a bottle of Claudie's Leave In, and a bottle of Nourish oil. No purchases yet but I have that Naturelle on the way.

Brownie518 I told you...I love the slippery,but this right her is awesome..I like how it melts,smooths & makes my hair strong at the same time..The fresh herbs/pulps is a nice addition...I have used it multiple times & it gets better & better...Love the texture & smell....

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So..I slapped that Henna on for an overnight Henna Rx :blush:

(what was I thinking about?) I hope I don't end up with sort of Clown Red.:lol:

I rinsed it out with Suave Tropical Coconut. Like it 1,000 times better for Henna Rinsing. Will only buy Suave after I finish up about 6-7 bottles of VO5 (Henna Rinse):perplexed

I didn't even check the color. I just poured Coffee over it and Slapped on Marie Dean.

I'll wear that to work under my Wig. I hope I don't end up with a Cold. It snowed last night.:nono:

I think I'll rinse out the MD after work and Steam with Olive Oil (or maybe Sweet Almond).

Lita

Lita

Ms. Lita. Where the Debil you been all weekend?:sad:

I was telling Brownie518 earlier today, Imma convo NG and ask her to possibly develop something with Coffee and/or Tea(s).:lick:

IDareT'sHair I talk to NG 2weeks ago asking about blue Malva dc & Coffee..She came out with the blue Malva & see if she comes out with the coffee next..I'm on it..lol

*I've been looking for Contracters thus weekend..Some one suppose to start this week.

Happy Hair Growing!

Brownie518

Hey ladies. Just got home from my meeting. Used some SD Creme de la silk and sealed with Nourish. Got it all wrapped up and smellin good

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Part 2 of the Che Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGxq0Jw_1q4

ETA: :ohwell:Since I'm being called out, I will post pics of my Handmade/Naturals either Friday or Saturday.

I don't own a Camera, so a friend is coming over to post 'em.:blush:....:nono:

Won't show any of the Salon Brands, will proably do some Oil/Tea/Coffee & a few G.A.'s.

It'a not nearly as bad as it was or could be.:yep:

nemi95

So..I slapped that Henna on for an overnight Henna Rx :blush:

(what was I thinking about?) I hope I don't end up with sort of Clown Red.:lol:

I rinsed it out with Suave Tropical Coconut. Like it 1,000 times better for Henna Rinsing. Will only buy Suave after I finish up about 6-7 bottles of VO5 (Henna Rinse):perplexed

I didn't even check the color. I just poured Coffee over it and Slapped on Marie Dean.

I'll wear that to work under my Wig. I hope I don't end up with a Cold. It snowed last night.:nono:

I think I'll rinse out the MD after work and Steam with Olive Oil (or maybe Sweet Almond).

What is Henna Rx and isn't that stuff to hard to leave on overnight? I leave mine on for 2 hrs and I'm still rinsing in the shower for an hour.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What is Henna Rx and isn't that stuff to hard to leave on overnight? I leave mine on for 2 hrs and I'm still rinsing in the shower for an hour.

Mine is super finely sifted like dust. I've never had any problems rinsing it all out. This was my 1st time leaving it in that long EVER.

I used BAQ for Chemically Treated & African American Hair. I've never had any problems getting it out

chebaby

@chebaby

Part 2 of the Che Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGxq0Jw_1q4

ETA: :ohwell:Since I'm being called out, I will post pics of my Handmade/Naturals either Friday or Saturday.

I don't own a Camera, so a friend is coming over to post 'em.:blush:....:nono:

Won't show any of the Salon Brands, will proably do some Oil/Tea/Coffee & a few G.A.'s.

It'a not nearly as bad as it was or could be.:yep:
:rolleyes::rolleyes: im giving you the side eye like my new boo gave me when i showed him my hair products:lachen:
and you gonna leave stuff out too:lol: this is gonna be epic!!!:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

My

b.a.s.k.
Naturelle Grow

KBN should ship sometime soon.

OT: I mailed them Plastic Caps. It's only like 2 or 3. SMH. :blush:

I thought I had a whole Bag of those.:look:

I'll send you a couple more when I re-up.:yep:

chebaby

@chebaby

Lawd....If you don't Hush Yo' Mouf!:bat:

The reason, I just felt like didn't nobody wanna see no Nexxus, Dudley, Affirm stuff.:perplexed
true:look: well at least for me lol. i wanna see all them buttas and lotions and what not:lick:
@chebaby

My

b.a.s.k.
Naturelle Grow

KBN should ship sometime soon.

OT: I mailed them Plastic Caps. It's only like 2 or 3. SMH. :blush:

I thought I had a whole Bag of those.:look:

I'll send you a couple more when I re-up.:yep:
you got some good stuff coming. i just hit paynah on sage for some DM dcc and her buttercream:spinning: tomorrow imma go and get me some more kbb hair mask.

girl them 2 or 3 caps is just fine:yep: i may pick some up tomorrow when i get my kbb so thats good. thank you:yep:

chebaby

when i was doing my stash video i didnt realize how much carols daughter stuff i got. i mean, i know i like her stuff but dang. i got smoothies and milk err where lol.

chebaby

i think imma mosey on over to amazon and pick up some ayurvedic powders. i want bringraj more than anything.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Mosey on over so you can fill up an 8th Bin.:blush:

Yeah, wonder if some of that is gone be here by Friday?:look:

I started to sit a few things up tonight, but started panickin' sweating thinkin' about it.:lol:

I'm just messin' with ya':lol: You gone be like: "Is dat all???":perplexed

Oh, Komaza shipped too.

chebaby

@chebaby

Mosey on over so you can fill up an 8th Bin.:blush:

Yeah, wonder if some of that is gone be here by Friday?:look:

I started to sit a few things up tonight, but started panickin' sweating thinkin' about it.:lol:

I'm just messin' with ya':lol: You gone be like: "Is dat all???":perplexed

Oh, Komaza shipped too.
:lachen::lachen:now you KNOW we aint gonna say nothing like that:lol:

an 8th bin :lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I feel like purchasin...

Brownie518

So do I Ms. B.:nono: :nono: :nono:

I just came back from ETSY. I wanted to get a couple more bottles of Kizuri Naturals but the Sale is over. I convo'ed her about that.

I also looked at NG's Chamomile & Burdock DC'er. But I want 12 ounces and it only list 16 ounces.

I think I convo'ed her about that, but haven't heard back from her.:ohwell:

She did say she'll work on something with Coffee and/or Tea:lick: