Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

@chebaby

Girl, use the Safeway Bag. I'll send you some plastic caps with that other thang.:yep:
awww thanks:kiss:
i saw a girl on yt using a grocery bag so thats what gave me the idea. ill have to make the amla thick so it doesnt drip:ohwell: i can hear the wind blowing at my window so i really dont want to go out for no plastic caps lol.

chebaby

@chebaby

What you buyin?

Hey...wait What you durrin' up so early?:shocked:

I need to get some more kbb hair mask. Other than that I want some bringrahj powder. Sine they call it the king of tresses I'm interested:lol: they say it grows hair super fast so I want some.

Girl I been sleep on and off all weekend. Been up since 8am:perplexed

Brownie518

Hey ya'll...whats goin on? Im sitting around with my hair soaked in Trigga. I plan to wash late tonight. DC will be Orange Hibiscus.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Hey Lady! Just took some Henna out of the Freezer.

I may apply on dry/dirty Hair Tuesday (under my wig at work).:blush:...:look:

I need to check my Calendar 1st tho', because if I have meetings I won't be able to do it.:ohwell:

It might stank too much to be around folks. :lol:

But if I'm in the office all day, I may try it.:look:

*cough* Gurl....You need to watch Che's @chebaby Stash #1:nono:

Babygrowth

Hey y'all! I used Mango dip detangling slip as a rinse out today and it was much better than knot sauce at making my hair feel moisturized but it gave me no slip. My hairhad too much water in it already...I think this will be better on damp/dry hair followed up with some oil and that will be some good stuff. It smells good tho and its a nice thickness... will try it next week exactly as I stated above...

Brownie518

@Brownie518

Hey Lady! Just took some Henna out of the Freezer.

I may apply on dry/dirty Hair Tuesday (under my wig at work).:blush:...:look:

I need to check my Calendar 1st tho', because if I have meetings I won't be able to do it.:ohwell:

It might stank too much to be around folks. :lol:

But if I'm in the office all day, I may try it.:look:

*cough* Gurl....You need to watch Che's @chebaby Stash #1:nono:

I watched it...:look:
:lol:

Ltown

Greyland
Ltown

What did you end up getting from Soultanicals?:lick:

IDareT'sHair, it was just the sample pack: can you believe it took that long:
Contents include: a 2 oz knot sauce detangler, 2 oz master hair cleanse, 2 oz afrotastic curl elastic conditioner, 1 oz loc-n-roll hair butter, a 2 oz hydrating kink drink and a BONUS afro pick nested inside a beautiful box or bag!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
it was just the sample pack: can you believe it took that long:
Contents include: a 2 oz knot sauce detangler, 2 oz master hair cleanse, 2 oz afrotastic curl elastic conditioner, 1 oz loc-n-roll hair butter, a 2 oz hydrating kink drink and a BONUS afro pick nested inside a beautiful box or bag!

Ltown Can't wait for you review. And Um..No..I can't beweave it took that cotton-pickin' long.:lol:

Girl, i know!!!

:look: ...i have a lot of that stuff she has in there :rolleyes:

Brownie518

Yeah, A real reality check.:lol:..:blush:...:look:

chebaby

chello ladies:wave:
up from another nap:lol: this weekend been good for some sleep. i havent even done my hair. i slathered it in coconut oil and put it in a bun and ill just do it tomorrow after the gym. lazy.com lol.

T, you didnt get me in trouble. i was playing around editing my siggy and deleted it.