Too much of a good thang "KENRA"

gn1g

Too much of a good thang \"KENRA\"

This is somewhat funny . . . .

I loved Kenra so much I had been using it almost daily. Now (I think) my hair has turned nappy and tangly from too much elasticity. Combing my hair out has become quit a chore. My ends are all balled up. I took some strands and streched them out and they all snap back into hooks and circles. My hair use to make a loose S pattern now it's making all the letters of the alphabet! J, O, L etc.

The old saying goes too much of anything is not good for you.

I guess I'll have to find another moisturizer.

candibaby

Re: Too much of a good thang \"KENRA\"

instead of finding another one.. you could always cut back on how often you use it.

LABETT

I was using it every other day for co washes and noticed my hair is softer and more moisturzied than when I use my cheap suave conditioners.
I think I will continue to alternate it with another conditioner and not use daily.

gn1g

I did protein Treatments followed by my #1 moisturizer.

Oh how I hate to look for another MC. I really don't like trying new products because when they don't work you have to do it all over again.

I was alternating between Suave M&H and Kenra. Those co s just feel so good on my hair. I was having a serious love affair that must come to an end.

inthepink

Hmm, I just don't think Kenra could be your problem. Are you rinsing all of it out? What other products are you using regularly on your hair?