Attention Kenra Users...I owe you all an apology

Yay! Another Kenra convert! :clap:
Kenra is the one ....I hurried up and bought some when I saw Sistaslick recommend it and it's been in rotation ever since :yep:

p.s.- Try the conditioner mixed with pantene relaxed & natural mask! :drool:

WHAT!!!! Girl hush ya mouth......with the Pantene mask...Yall know that is my ISH right there. I will do that this week. Thanks

I think I didn't like because I felt like it didn't do anything. The thing is at that time, I was still using a handheld dryer and grease to blow dry my hair after every wash. I was still relaxing too often and I didn't moisturize my hair. I don't think I thought anything was good then. Once I had a much needed meeting with some scissors and a attitude adjustment, things that I once thought were crap started to work for me.

Thanks Gymfreak336. :grin:

This has been on my to-try list ever since Sistaslick raved about it in a post. I emailed Kenra for samples, hopefully they send me some :grin:.

Awww GYM Im so happy U love it and it worked for U :trampolin
U R offucally apart of the Kenra team!!!!:circle:

As for moisture and slip (and it aint from mineral oil/petroleum/lanolin or cones either) U CANT BEAT IT
I cant get enough of the stuff so I recently upgraded to the Liter:grin:
This will always be my staple

Last edited:
Kenra is the ish for real...been using it for YEARS now. I've said it before and I'll say it again the Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner makes my hair feel like butter. <-----It's just that good. Glad you liked it.

Okay,so this thread inspired me to try Kenra.
I am officially replacing my Joico K-Pak intense hydrator.
This stuff is the truth!

gym, I'm glad to here you love it! my old, old stylist used to use this on me when i was younger and i liked it simply for the smell (yummy)!

But for you ladies that are diehard Kenra freaks, I was wondering have you tried the Platinum Reconstructer for thick/coarse hair poo and con? I like the description, but i want some reviews from my sisters :)

gym, I'm glad to here you love it! my old, old stylist used to use this on me when i was younger and i liked it simply for the smell (yummy)!

But for you ladies that are diehard Kenra freaks, I was wondering have you tried the Platinum Reconstructer for thick/coarse hair poo and con? I like the description, but i want some reviews from my sisters :)

I had been eyeing this but never tried it yet

Back