I bow down to Kenra

jazzyfunknastee

Last week I went on a sample email spree. I emailed every company I could think of asking about samples. I received my samples from Kenra tonight. I received one tube of the moisturizing shampoo, moisturizing conditioner and leave-in. Can I say that Kenra is my new secret lover?
laugh.gif
Since I try to wash my hair every other day, I decided to try the entire line. The shampoo cleans without stripping and the conditioner....can we say slip out of this world?
shocked.gif
It debulked my new growth and I could comb like I just got a touchup. The leave-in seems to be good too. It didn't tangle my hair up at all. My hair was so soft I attempted to rollerset even though I can't. Now if only I can find where I can buy this stuff....

You can buy it at Trade Secret in the Fortunoff Mall in Westbury, Long Island. I think there's a Trade Secret in Westchester or something like that too.

Dunno about online tho. HTH

I LOVE Kenra! I love it so much that I've ONLY tried the shampoo and conditioner. It would be unhealthy for me to try other products from this line and fall in love with them the way I have with Kenra. Kenra is the one expensive product that I'm allowed to have! I just love the shampoo and conditioner!! I completely agree how the shampoo cleanses without stripping and it's moisturizing! The conditioner gives me more slip than anything else I've tried! I just love it on my transitioning hair! Too bad I didn't try it when I was relaxed!

"debulked"
laugh.gif
--I love your word Jazzy.

Hairlove,

I consider Kenra to be reasonably priced compared to some other stuff out there
smile.gif
Some other product prices are like
blush.gif

But Kenra does need a whooping for the price of the Intensive Emollient.

I agree with Supergirl, I didn't find it too unreasonably priced. I think it's cheaper then Nexxus, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh, and a question: is the intensive emollient really, worth the $$..is it a leave in or a deep conditioning treatment?

[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:
Oh, and a question: is the intensive emollient really, worth the $$..is it a leave in or a deep conditioning treatment?

[/ QUOTE ]

Free2beMe tried the Intensive and wasn't impressed at all.

[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Free2beMe tried the Intensive and wasn't impressed at all.

I love the Intensive Emollient though and don't really care for the moisturizing conditioner. I think though that you can find Kenra for a variety of prices. I paid 17 for the moisturizing conditioner but I saw it for 11 at a trade secret.

Oh no, it's definitely not unreasonably priced! But, it's still more expensive than drugstore products...that's all I meant.
smile.gif

This is one conditioner (Kenra Moisturizing) that I will check out in 2004. I love the raves I'm hearing about it.

I used the moisturizing conditioner for the first time on tuesday and I was shocked at the slip. My hair literally felt like silk. As much as I hate to say it I think I might like it a little more than Humecto
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
Plus it has protein in it and I benefit from the added strength of the protein. I still love Humecto, though, so I will probably alternate using Kenra one week and humecto the next. The Kenra is pricey, I got a 33.8 fl.oz. bottle for $24.95 from Trade Secret, but the bottle is pretty big, it should last a while. The intensive emollient is nice too. Thanks to all who've given rave reviews on this product line, it's definitely a keeper.
smile.gif

I definitely like the Kenra better than the Humecto. I'm not digging the Humecto that much any more. It's too thin...
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
I love the Intensive Emollient though and don't really care for the moisturizing conditioner.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't care for it either, although I did like the moisturizing shampoo also. It made my hair feel really silky.

I sent an email to Kenra about two weeks ago about getting so samples. They emailed me back and said that they were done with free samples and promotions for the year. They told me to try again next year .....bummer!

Well I'm sitting here right now with Kenra conditioner in my hair and 2 shower caps. I'm rollarsetting at home tonight.

I'll report back how it peforms! I bought this a while ago and didn't get round to trying it but tonights the night!

[ QUOTE ]
yokourt said:
I sent an email to Kenra about two weeks ago about getting so samples. They emailed me back and said that they were done with free samples and promotions for the year. They told me to try again next year .....bummer!

[/ QUOTE ]
Aww shucks.
frown.gif

Back