Kenra Shampoo,Conditioner & Leave In Con (Review)

azul11

Re: Kenra Shampoo,Conditioner & Leave In Con (Revi

Too bad for me I dont have a Trade secret in nyc. or maybe that is a good thing?
God bless you all.

Paris Belle

I also used my samples this weekend (the same three mentioned above) and they were GREAT! I really liked the shampoo, it was moisturizing, smelled great and really detangled and softened my hair. I used a protein condr and followed it up with the Kenra MC and that was awesome as well. I used the Kenra leave-in with a serum and another moisturizer and airdryed. I put my hair in four ponytails and used perm rods on the ends and it turned out great! That leave-in spray was excellent.

I am 8 weeks post relaxer and these products had to work to detangle and moisturize my hair at this point, so that's why I am definitely convinced. I plan to purchase these products and add them to my rotation.

Tracy

[ QUOTE ]
myco said:
Be careful, a good Trade Secrets will make your head spin. Nothing like walls of Liter sized bottles of conditioner to make a girl all giddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I KNOW! I couldn't WAIT to move so I could be down!

shinyblackhair

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Hair Type: 4a/b
Relaxed
Length: Brastrap

Sorry this review is long but i'm going over 3 different products and didnt want to gloss over each too quickly

Well i got my samples i requested from Kenra in the mail yesterday They sent me

1.75 oz Tube Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo
1.75 oz Tube Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
1.92 oz Spray Bottle Kenra Daily Provision Leave in Conditioner.
1.92 oz Spray Bottle Kenra Super Hold Finishing Spray(will be reviewing later)

Today was my shampoo day (i'm a weekly shampooer) and the last couple of weeks i've been trying out different shampoos and conditioners. Last friday i used Aubrey Organics which i reviewed yesterday which i gave a 3.5 out of 5 . Well tonight i shampooed using the Kenra and i thought it was very nice ...it had a nice amount of slip and it smelled nice and had a good lather
...nice but i couldnt stop comparing it to my CON .... But i will say this. I think it is the best slip I will experience without "cones"
With that said i gave Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo the following.
Rating: 4 out of 5.

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner--- A GIRL DIDNT KNOW!!!!!! As i was applying it i wanted to beat y'all for not telling me about this stuff!! aint right, it just aint right...this stuff is FANTASTIC....if i sound like this stuff is better than money---IT IS
The slip that this stuff gave my hair was UNBELIEVABLE!!! I mean i have to honestly say that when i was applying this i WASNT ready..... I applied after squeezing the water outta my hair and i left it on for about a minute. rinsed and my hair felt like silk...fingers were gliding thru strands as my comb sat looking dejected on the counter ( i'm a sink shampooer) I love this stuff and vow to buy it by any means necessary

Consistency: Thick and Creamy
Fragrance: Coconut--nice and tropical
Rating: 5 out of 5

After shampooing and conditioning I finally picked up my comb to detangle my hair so i could begin blowdrying...umm can we say WHAT detangling???? The comb was gliding thru my hair on it's own HELLO!!!
So, just to completely pamper my hair, i sprayed (comes out in a nice mist) some very nice lightly fragranced (slight fruit fragrance...but in a nice light way) Kenra Daily Provision Leave In on my hair. This stuff felt great and only added to the slip previously created by the Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner.
Consistency: Liquid (dispenses in a nice mist--not runny)
Fragrance: Light, not overpowering at all
Rating: 5 out of 5 (and i HATE spray leave ins usually..but not this time)

Over all i have to say that i am VERY happy with my Kenra experience. I recommend that anyone that is curious go ahead and at least give these particular products a try. I am very hard on new stuff and i almost hate that i dont have anything negative to say---damn that Kenra
-- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

see...I tried to tell you
This stuff is A. MA. ZING!!!

hOnii

i got my samples today!! i wasnt expecting them to be so large! they are very generous! i cant wait to try them out from the reviews i'm reading!

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn

[ QUOTE ]
caress said:
[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
i buy mine from trade secret in willow grove chica, theres one in king of prussia too!

i got a deal when i bought mine, the liter shampoo and conditioner for 25 bucks together!

[/ QUOTE ]

I buyy salon products from that same Trade Secret in Willow Grove. I also go to Ulta which is across the way in the shopping center. You know, where Barnes and Nobles and Marshal's is?

I like Kenra MC and Kenra Intensive Emollient.

[/ QUOTE ]

girl i didnt even know there was an Ulta in the Philly area....I will be checking them out, dont buy hair products from Hairtown aka PJ Heaven?? girl we've probably ran buy each other .....

caress

[ QUOTE ]
honeydrop215 said:
girl i didnt even know there was an Ulta in the Philly area....I will be checking them out, dont buy hair products from Hairtown aka PJ Heaven?? girl we've probably ran buy each other .....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't go to Hairtown much. But they do have a lot. Surprisingly, the last 2 times I went there I didn't find anything I wanted.

Edited to add: I always wonder if I've crossed paths with any of you ladies.