The Worship of Baal-Peor

Rainbow Dash

I understand what you're staying though I'm not in complete agreement...I won't be withholding myself from my husband trust me, lol but if I am not comfortable with something I will not be doing it...

Your husband should respect what you are not comfortable with. If he is a man after God he will respect that. :yep:

Iwanthealthyhair67

yes yes exactly ...I do agree (and think someone else eluded to this) that this sex (as well as other thing) should be prayed about and discussed thoroughly prior to marriage ..

I once heard a guy said that his wife didn't believe in fellatio and how does she expect him to survive without that, eventually they got divorced I'm hoping for many more reasons that that ...it's sad really that they couldn't work it out I hate to see marriages fail meanwhile the devil is off somewhere grinning cause he destroyed another family...prolly destroying another family..

Rainbow Dash

yes yes exactly ...I do agree (and think someone else eluded to this) that this sex (as well as other thing) should be prayed about and discussed thoroughly prior to marriage ..

I once heard a guy said that his wife didn't believe in fellatio and how does she expect him to survive without that, eventually they got divorced I'm hoping for many more reasons that that ...it's sad really that they couldn't work it out I hate to see marriages fail meanwhile the devil is off somewhere grinning cause he destroyed another family...prolly destroying another family..

Sad, he was being selfish. These things should be discussed before marriage. Also, I think that Paul in Corinthians, is saying, do not withhold sex from one another. Most men get :sad: when the wife withholds and women too, if that's the case:rolleyes: lol

loolalooh

Sad, he was being selfish. These things should be discussed before marriage. Also, I think that Paul in Corinthians, is saying, do not withhold sex from one another. Most men get :sad: when the wife withholds and women too, if that's the case:rolleyes: lol

I agree with you, ladies. Apparently Paul was talking about "sexual relations", which I missed in Health&Hair's post:

1 Corinthians 7:5 - Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer.

Thanks for the discussion, ladies.

Sarophina

I've really enjoyed reading everyone's responses :)

I agree, regular penetrative sex isn't wrong in marriage. It's God's gift. Both couples are meant to go all out and enjoy each other. The man cuts a covenant with his wife's body their wedding night. It's a beautiful act of worship to God.