Senate Approves Bill that Legalizes Sodomy and Bestiality in U.S. Military

lilanie

You're right Shimmie...

But then again, this is the same country that brought us religious icons/artifacts composed of feces and called it *art*.

I wonder if NAMBLA helped in a way or two? That's a criminal organization that's should be prosecuted under RICO or whatever law gets you in trouble for shouting *fire* in a public place.

lilanie

The gay agenda is working overtime:
Bromances
Men wearing baby pink
Men wearing eyeliner/polish, metrosexuals
Every other movie, someone's in drag
Gay history soon to be taught in California textbooks

The list goes on and on... Sick sick sick *grabs emesis basin*

Guitarhero

????^^^ Bromances...I thought this was affirmation that men can cry and form good, strong relationships with other men without fear of being called "weak and gay."

As for pink, my ex had nice pink shirts...I don't mind them. It's just a color. It can be very masculine. :yep:

mscocoface

Once being a military wife and the stories I know this is nothing new under the sun, it has been going on. When the military goes into different ports and countries it would make some of your heads spin as to what is available to them.

It was told in the Bible we should not be surprised. It is sickening none the less.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
????^^^ Bromances...I thought this was affirmation that men can cry and form good, strong relationships with other men without fear of being called "weak and gay."

As for pink, my ex had nice pink shirts...I don't mind them. It's just a color. It can be very masculine. :yep:

It's the 'romance' added to the 'bro' that 'gays' it.

(Shimmie stands ... )

Why not Bro'ships (brother/friend relationships)? Or whatever happen to be 'Buddies'? Hopefully that hasn't changed into a 'gay term'.

I've never seen so many conversions of the English language now being connected to being gay. Why does everything have to be 'punked up'?

It's as if there is a conspiracy to lead all men into gay play, subliminal whispers (B'romance) to mislead men astray. Let men be men, for Heaven's sake.

I remember when I could easily say 'girlfriend' and everyone fully understood that it was my best friend and nothing was out of order. But now, it's 'misunderstood' unless people know you personally. :nono:

I don't have a problem with 'pink shirts' on men, just so long as it doesn't have ruffles and/or other feminine frills (sheer overlays, lace, etc.).

This is what I believe lilanie was sharing, adding to her list are little boys wearing pink 'tu-tus' and their moms and schools encouraging it by writing a book, "My Princess Boy". In addition to the princess boy are is a growing epidemic of 'like' situations where the parents are feminizing their sons.

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Once being a military wife and the stories I know this is nothing new under the sun, it has been going on. When the military goes into different ports and countries it would make some of your heads spin as to what is available to them.

It was told in the Bible we should not be surprised. It is sickening none the less.

All the more reason to keep the 'former' laws in place. The Military is just that, the Military. There's order and there are rules. It's for a reason. It teaches courage under fire so that when the 'enemy' attacks, the soldier is ready with a counter and doesn't retreat from the battle, but wins it.

lilanie

It's the 'romance' added to the 'bro' that 'gays' it.

Why not Bro'ships (brother/friend relationships)? Or whatever happen to be 'Buddies'?

It's as if there is a conspiracy to lead all men into gay play, subliminal whispers (B'romance) to mislead men astray. Let men be men, for Heaven's sake.

This is what I believe lilanie was sharing, adding to her list are little boys wearing pink 'tu-tus' and their moms and schools encouraging it by writing a book, "My Princess Boy". In addition to the princess boy are is a growing epidemic of 'like' situations where the parents are feminizing their sons.

All the above. Men used to be proud of their masculinity and wanted nothing to do with anything that would question it... Even J.Edgar Hoover was a "man's man", even though he was a man's man...

Shimmie

Staff member
All the above. Men used to be proud of their masculinity and wanted nothing to do with anything that would question it...

Even J.Edgar Hoover was a "man's man", even though he was a man's man...

:blush::blush::blush:

nebulanorton

The gay agenda is working overtime:
Bromances
Men wearing baby pink
Men wearing eyeliner/polish, metrosexuals
Every other movie, someone's in drag
Gay history soon to be taught in California textbooks

The list goes on and on... Sick sick sick *grabs emesis basin*

You know up until the 50's it wasn't uncommon for boy babies to wear pink and girls to wear blue? At the turn of the 20th century boys basically wore white "dresses" for dress-up until reaching a certain age. Yet most of our grandpas aren't gay. /shrug

And as for "metrosexuals"? If a man is considered less masculine because he grooms himself and cleans his fingernails so be it. I've dated both types and at least the metrosexuals do laundry and dishes lol

And I also wondered why we complain about men being emotionally unavailable then call them gay when we see their emotions.

Food for thought... :/
Sent from my DROID2 using DROID2

Shimmie

Staff member
You know up until the 50's it wasn't uncommon for boy babies to wear pink and girls to wear blue? At the turn of the 20th century boys basically wore white "dresses" for dress-up until reaching a certain age. Yet most of our grandpas aren't gay. /shrug

And as for "metrosexuals"? If a man is considered less masculine because he grooms himself and cleans his fingernails so be it. I've dated both types and at least the metrosexuals do laundry and dishes lol
And I also wondered why we complain about men being emotionally unavailable then call them gay when we see their emotions.

But there are scores of metro men who don't do laundry or dishes, let alone cook. :look:

nebulanorton

But there are scores of metro men who don't do laundry or dishes, let alone cook. :look:

Yes, that's true. I've heard some women describe guys who do the baby's laundry or have the meal prepared when the wife gets home as "metrosexuals." Frankly, I don't have time for these guys. It's about definitions.

Women are still way too locked in to feeling like we need to do all the housework/cooking even when we preach about being "modern." I'm a med student. My SO is a financial advisor. I don't think "damn, he's on the down low" when I come home and he's folding our baby's onesies. He's not the best cook, but I have friends whose partners will wait for them to come home (even if we've been at school for12 hours) to cook because they were raised to think cooking is what women do. LOL

lilanie

No, i didnt know that. I am again refering to what is being passed off as metrosexual - eyeliner, dark polish on nails/toes.:yep:

I said nothing about men showing emotion:ohwell:. Emotion displayed with honesty is a wonderful thing.

lilanie

I am thinking of all of these subjects within the context of a Christian worldview, flipping through the Bible to see how things line up.

I am not concerned with what's modern or what's antiquated.

I say this in the spirit of Love (God) and mean no offense to anyone who sees differently.

Kalia1

This is what I'm thinking!
Who is sitting around with this as the focus of an agenda?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Nexus S 4G

Shimmie

Staff member
No, i didnt know that. I am again refering to what is being passed off as metrosexual - eyeliner, dark polish on nails/toes.:yep:

I said nothing about men showing emotion:ohwell:. Emotion displayed with honesty is a wonderful thing.

Key Words: "Passed Off" ... as in hiding the truth of what's really going on. Men do not need eyeliner or painted nails and I better not see a man with painted toenails. That's just beyond necessary, be they ' metro, hetro, whatever the 'getaway with it' terms are today.

I'll take it further, I can't stand to see long nails on a man. It creeps me out. It's just not normal whether they are manicured or not. :nono:

:yep: :yep: :yep:

Kalia1

I tried to quote a previous poster.

However we are in a serious state when with all of the numerous issues that we should be focused on something such as this is even considered.

The US Senate should be ashamed.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Nexus S 4G

lilanie

Key Words: "Passed Off" ... as in hiding the truth of what's really going on. Men do not need eyeliner or painted nails and I better not see a man with painted toenails. That's just beyond necessary, be they ' metro, hetro, whatever the 'getaway with it' terms are today.

I'll take it further, I can't stand to see long nails on a man. It creeps me out. It's just not normal whether they are manicured or not. :nono:

:yep: :yep: :yep:

I agree... it's too feminine or alluding to the vampire culture and how did the first vampire (love at first bite/blacula/twilight/interview with a vampire) come about? a pact with Satan... :yep: And, well it is within the realm of what we are talking about (letting things slip through the cracks) - Interview of a Vamp was an excellent representation with gloves off. Why you ask? Because when Kirsten dunst was "converted" that was pedophila (she stayed the same age) and when Brad Pitt was "converted" that was by Tom Cruise (homosexuality)...

All ewwwwwwwwww, all connected, all yuck.

Shimmie

Staff member
I agree... it's too feminine or alluding to the vampire culture and how did the first vampire (love at first bite/blacula/twilight/interview with a vampire) come about? a pact with Satan... :yep: And, well it is within the realm of what we are talking about (letting things slip through the cracks) - Interview of a Vamp was an excellent representation with gloves off. Why you ask? Because when Kirsten dunst was "converted" that was pedophila (she stayed the same age) and when Brad Pitt was "converted" that was by Tom Cruise (homosexuality)...

All ewwwwwwwwww, all connected, all yuck.

:shocked: :thud: Pitt and Cruise ? :cry:

No, No, No... :nono:

Shimmie

Staff member
Sorry - I meant their characters in the movie Interview with a Vampire:spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning:

Naw, I aint talkin bad about Zahara's daddy or Connor's daddy!

Whew ! Okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Now I can go back to my Pumpkin Spice Coffee/Cocoa :coffee: :lol:

Leigh

This is horrible. What's the point in doing that. It's not relevant for protecting the nation. It's just perverse.

makeupgirl

Bestiality? Icky Ew. I mean if it was punishable by death in the Old Testament time, what do they think is going to happen now? I can now see the ASPCA commericals. I'm keeping my babies on lockdown.

Guitarhero

Try googling the issue...several states have had this on the docket just recently. :look::look: I wonder what the SPCA thinks about all this.

HappilyLiberal

Ok....

(1) They removed the law that banned sodomy and at some point in history bestiality was connected to that law.

(2) The law banning sodomy was repealed because gays can now openly serve in the military so that part of the law was unworkable.

(3) Bestiality can still be prosecuted under the Uniform Code of Military Justice under article 134.

This whole brouhaha is nothing more than anti-gay activists attempting to argue, yet again, that telling the government to keep it's nose out of the bedrooms of two consenting adults will lead to sex between humans and animals.

SummerSolstice

SO! Does this mean that obviously this is already ocurring in the Military?

Men ought to know that this will cause their genitals to rot and fall off; don't they know about beastial diseases?

OOoooooooooooooo I'm sooooooo MAD! :mad: :mad: :mad: I want to strangle these stupid fools about this.

AND futhermore, WHERE was President Obama to veto and to put a full stop to this mess ? ? ? ?

:mad:

I hate to say this but things like this have me side-eying our dear president. I don't understand how he let this one fly. Maybe the sodomy but the bestiality???