The Official 2006 sew in/weave challenge

AtlantaJJ

GodivaChocolate said:
Hello, I am new to the board and have been lurking for a while before I decided to sign up. I am so sorry I missed the -6/07 weave challenge. I wanted to know if you guys will be doing a challenge for 07/08..If so I would like to join and also lend advice. Thanks again I happy growing!

I am so in, I'm doing tree braids in January! :weird:
And pleased to meet you!!

Healthb4Length

How's the challenge going y'all? I took out my install on THursday, I had it in for 3 1/2 months. I really didn't want to take it out but I knew I'd be in trouble if I didn't. I want to install again so badly but I know I must rest my hair. I 3 weeks I'm getting braids, I gained about 2 inches so I'm very happy.

SpiritJunkie

I don't think I joined this the first time around but after seeing my results from my own self install weave I am going to join.

It gives my hair a break from daily wear, heat and combing. I just took my weave out (8 weeks) and I will put it back in perhaps in a couple of weeks or so.

G

collegeDoll

can we have a challenge like this for 2008-2009? is anyone in a sew-in right now or plan on getting one soon {like me} that would be interested in this?