The Bee Mine Growth Serum Thread

michaela

Natural 4b
When I started my hj beemine was one of the first products I was using. I was very consistent with it and wish I would have taken pics. I used in 09 as well but not as much as the previous year maybe 3 times a week. I now have the strawberry kiwi scent first I couldnt stand the smell now I love it after using it today!
Great progress SmilingElephant!!!

Last edited:

SimpleKomplexity

I'm using BeeMine with my twists So I'll try to keep yall updated if I stay good and consistent with it! Last time I used it, I got great results

Tamster

I just got the mango scented one from a swap at a natural meet up. I've used it twice so far in 4 days. I think I'll try every night.

I cowash/wet my hair almost every morning.. is this hindering the effects? The smell sorta bothers me

lovely_locks

the smell bothers me too. My husband says it smells like burnt fruit but he likes it. This is weird but my sister is diabetic and when her sugars are low she starts to smell like fruit and this is what she smells like lol! But you get use to the smell, and i usually put it on in the morning and by mid morning the smell is not as strong. Pluce nice smelling oils seem to overpower the smell.

Ms.London

...ugh this growth is becoming a bother...i just re-did my braids just two weeks ago and the new growth is like crazy wild...i wasn't planning on re-doing them until end of july but i fear i can't even come close it'll be july 1st tomorrow and my braids have only been in 2 weeks and i already have 1/2 of new growth ughhhh darn you Bee Mine...

Ms. London, I only hope to have your problem!!!!! I just got my braids done yesterday!! I"m so excited to finally have my hair out of my face. I haven't been using BM, I'm actually using BT, but I am keeping my eye on this thread. I think I might purchase some BM so that I can compare it to BT :)

*No uh, uh, I'm not a PJ*

Ms.London

justicefighter1913 i know just what you mean i was thinking about purchasing some BT while this sale is on just to compare as well...

" i got a little pj in me"

...Keep me posted though so we can swap growth stories and see which serum is the "real" business!

Last edited:

SmilingElephant

...ugh this growth is becoming a bother...i just re-did my braids just two weeks ago and the new growth is like crazy wild...i wasn't planning on re-doing them until end of july but i fear i can't even come close it'll be july 1st tomorrow and my braids have only been in 2 weeks and i already have 1/2 of new growth ughhhh darn you Bee Mine...
So it really does work! Because i too got 1/2 inch of growth after using it for only two weeks!:yep:

Shadiyah

I have been using beemine for about 3 months. I absolutely love it! :grin: I use a few of her products. I have the growth serum with sulpher and I have about 2 1/2 inches of new growth since relaxing April 1st. I did not like the mango scent so I emailed her and requested her Coconut Cream scent. It smells wonderful, very light.

So you are saying that the mango is the only one that smells like that?? I don't know why I picked that one..

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Bee Mine serum is really awesome. I have to warn relaxed ladies who use this. It will make it look like your relaxer is reverting. :yep: Sulfur seems to make NG and hair more resistant to relaxers. That is why it is recommended that you stop BM use 2 weeks before relaxing. When I was relaxed, I looked like I needed a retouch by week 3, using Bee
Are there similar usage restrictions when using the sulfur free version?

lovelexi

Has anyone tried the unscented version? How do you like it? Is it really unscented? The mango one is a bit too strong for me.

Shadiyah

She told me in a email that you will still smell the sulfur.. it is funny but today I don't smell it as bad.

NikkiQ

Ordered my sample size last Thursday and I can't wait to get it! I'm very curious to see how it works out for me. I've seen all kinds of results so only time will tell :spinning:

femmemuscle

So it really does work! Because i too got 1/2 inch of growth after using it for only two weeks!:yep:

Jeez.. i'm so glad i came back here to lurk. I started using it in April. (the growth serum). I - for one am very skeptical about "topical growth aides"..i tried another brand, and i had the usual 1/4" a month for the past 1 1/2 years.

I added MSM/chlorella smoothies, and my hair became "thicker" so i figured - this is as good as it gets folks....

I decided to use the BEE MINE growth serum.. didn't notice anything different. BUT when i used my usual clear shampoo (Dr. Bronner's) and BEE MINE avocado moisturizing conditioner 2 weeks ago PLUS the growth serum. Something started happening.

My scalp kept tingling. I mean really tingling to the point of annoying, then it started itching/tingling for a week straight.

My SO noticed it at first. and asked me when was my last takedown.. 2 weeks ago. He examined my hair/scalp and said: "Looks like you're having one hell of a growth spurt." in two weeks, i have already attained my usual 1/2"... which currently has been 1/2" a month.

For all i know it could be because of the weather. But here in Half Moon Bay, it's always cloudy, cool/cold whether it's summer or not.

I'll keep using this combination, and see if i can keep up this so called "growth spurt"..

i'm really hoping it's the BEE MINE.

Last edited:

fatimablush

Jeez.. i'm so glad i came back here to lurk. I started using it in April. (the growth serum). I - for one am very skeptical about "topical growth aides"..i tried another brand, and i had the usual 1/4" a month for the past 1 1/2 years.

I added MSM/chlorella smoothies, and my hair became "thicker" so i figured - this is as good as it gets folks....

I decided to use the growth serum.. didn't notice anything different. BUT when i used my usual clear shampoo (Dr. Bronner's) and BEE MINE avocado moisturizing conditioner 2 weeks ago PLUS the growth serum. Something started happening.

My scalp kept tingling. I mean really tingling to the point of annoying, then it started itching/tingling for a week straight.

My SO noticed it at first. and asked me when was my last takedown.. 2 weeks ago. He examined my hair/scalp and said: "Looks like you're having one hell of a growth spurt." in two weeks, i have already attained my usual 1/2"... which currently has been 1/2" a month.

For all i know it could be because of the weather. But here in Half Moon Bay, it's always cloudy, cool/cold whether it's summer or not.

I'll keep using this combination, and see if i can keep up this so called "growth spurt"..

i'm really hoping it's the BEE MINE.

That is happening with me too...i hope something like...growth is going on for me too..

I am using this 3 - 4 times a week.

femmemuscle

That is happening with me too...i hope something like...growth is going on for me too..

I am using this 3 - 4 times a week.

I use mine 3-4 times a week as well. At first, i thought, oh crap! that kanekelon we've been using for the cornrows is causing a problem. But i've been using the same brand since starting cornrows sometime in February.

My second thought was, "oh no, my scalp is reacting to the growth serum, and now i'm going to have a setback!" Far from the truth. But i will tell you this. Everytime i wash/condition my hair, and use the serum, the first 5 days, i get those tingles then by the end of the week, after i've sweated and have to wash again it's pretty much diminished.

Thus, every Saturday morning - i get the BEE MINE tingles.

:)

divachyk

ladies, i read that when you feel the tingles, that means it's working. i get my BEE MINE tingles and love it.:yep:

ETA: read on the bee mine website.

neanie

i'm hoping to make some progress whi;e in my weave
i've been in this install for two weeks now
it is bss hair so im not sure how long i will be able to keep this install up for
but hopefully i will make some progress with the beemine

neanie

:bump:

any progress any one ???

i have been using the beemine whilst in weave for a 3 weeks now my edges are very loose but i appear to have no growth in the middle of my head my plaits still feel as tight as they day put them in i can't yet pull them off my head(i need to stop doing this)
:lachen:hopefully i'll see some progress soonn

come on ladies ...any news?

SmilingElephant

I'm still using mine....i kinda slacked off tho...but i am still using it....i did get some progress but i ended up dusting my ends bc they were just too weird looking....i guess it was the so-called "lead hairs":grin:....but i wasn't feelin the look of em:nono:

divachyk

First off let me say, I love Ms Sunshine (owner of Bee Mine) but unfortunately, no growth to report...I'mma keep at it though as my hair appears to be at a random stand still no matter what I try.

alshepp635

I started using the Bee Mine growth serum (Strawberry & Kiwi) on 8/15/2010. So far I have not noticed any difference in my hair. I will keep yall updated :yep:.

makeupvixen

Wow, you ladies are scaring me. Hope I don't have a negative reaction. Right now I'm doing the JBCO shampoo followed by the JBCO Red Pimento Growth Serum, man that is something else. I don't know what to think of it yet. It does make my scalp itch a little, but nothing crazy. Once I finish the JBCO treatment (all the products) I will move on to Bee Mine to kick it up a notck, lol, BAMMM!