Bee Mine Sulfur Free Growth Serum ?'s

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Just got my bee mine sulfur free version. I received a touch-up to day and I'm super excited and really wanna use my serum. I know the sulfur version requires you stop two weeks before and two weeks after relaxer. Are there restrictions such as this with the sulfur free version?

Anyone have good growth success with this version? I know most use the one with sulfur...I didn't get that one as I'm unsure if I'm sulfur tolerant.

Last edited:

davisbr88

I am transitioning so I am not sure of the relaxer question since I started using this serum after I began my transition. I would think this would be okay since you are allowed to use this serum on the length of your hair, unlike the one with sulfur. I think the sulfur increases blood circulation and opens up pores, so I'm guessing that would cause scalp burns, much like how scratching your head really hard right before a perm might cause a burn. Not sure though.
I haven't used it regularly so I can't know for sure, but I haven't noticed any extra growth. I just like using it in place of oiling my scalp like I used to.