The Bee Mine Growth Serum Thread

ButtaSmooth

I have been using beemine for about 3 months. I absolutely love it! :grin: I use a few of her products. I have the growth serum with sulpher and I have about 2 1/2 inches of new growth since relaxing April 1st. I did not like the mango scent so I emailed her and requested her Coconut Cream scent. It smells wonderful, very light.

JaszyFaye

Hi,

I just got my bottle of the Mango scented a couple of days ago, so no progress yet.

I do have questions about how people are using it though. Are you putting it on dry hair, and then washing it out the next morning? I co wash daily (I work out so I have to), so I do it after my wash, then follow up with moisturizer. My hair's relaxed.

Anyone want to share how they use it?

Thanks!

I co wash every 2 days and I put in it after I wash my hair when it's semi-dry. I follow up with S-Curl or Hawaiian Skily whichever one is on the counter at the moment.

femmemuscle

i'm using the unscented herbal serum. you can barely smell it unless you accidentally put too much on. even if you do, there's just a light scent of sulfur and maybe a hint of peppermint.

i'm in cornrows, so the sulfur and their "Juicy" moisture spritz works very well together. One on the scalp and one of the hair overall..

just started about 2 1/2 months ago, still have a consistent average of 1/2" per month. Which is a lot better than the 1/4" per month

unscented is great for those in the medical field who have to deal with patients with sensitive noses.

Last edited:

Ms.London

Yesss it is! However you might have to take shorter breaks between relaxing because of the amazing growth im sure you'll receive from the growth serum!

Bee Mine products can be purchased at www.beemineproducts.com!

They're having a 15% off Sale currently so this would be a perfect time to invest in Tracey's (Her customer servise is phenomenal) Great Products!

lovely_locks

I have only been using this product (kiwi strawberry) for two days and my scalp is very dry. I have no dandruff or anything but its just dry...

Ms.London

Ummm no that seems fine to me i usually squirt using an applicator tip to my roots then massage in...i know its enough when i finish massaging each inch and my fingers and slightly oily...if them finger tips ain't oiled i know i ain doing it right and didnt put enough...i do this at bedtime and by the next night the oils have absorbed and appears dry but if you run your fingers along roots you can still feel some oily residue...i hope that helps some :)

CofCGrad1997

I noticed most people seem to use it every other night...is there a reason for that? Just asking because I have been using it every night (except one night I straightened my hair). Don't want to be using too much.

I wish I had thought to take a picture when I started (about 2 weeks ago) because I feel certain I have a little growth already. I am taking a liquid multi, a hair multi and drinking protein shakes though so I guess it's hard to attribute the growth to the serum.

Either way -- I'm pretty siced! :yep:

lovelexi

I have only been using this product (kiwi strawberry) for two days and my scalp is very dry. I have no dandruff or anything but its just dry...
it says on the bottle to follow up with a moisturizer to prevent dryness. i tried mines today. then moisturized with the hair milk. i cant tell a difference yet

Ms.London

I noticed most people seem to use it every other night...is there a reason for that? Just asking because I have been using it every night (except one night I straightened my hair). Don't want to be using too much.

I wish I had thought to take a picture when I started (about 2 weeks ago) because I feel certain I have a little growth already. I am taking a liquid multi, a hair multi and drinking protein shakes though so I guess it's hard to attribute the growth to the serum.

Either way -- I'm pretty siced! :yep:

I use mine every night as well.

lovely_locks

After I use beemine I put infusium 23 in my hair, and seal it with doo grow. I added more infusium and more doo grow oday and my scalp is doing much better.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
it says on the bottle to follow up with a moisturizer to prevent dryness. i tried mines today. then moisturized with the hair milk. i cant tell a difference yet
Did you moisturize with BM's hair milk or another type of Hair Milk?

Yesss it is! However you might have to take shorter breaks between relaxing because of the amazing growth im sure you'll receive from the growth serum!

Bee Mine products can be purchased at www.beemineproducts.com!

They're having a 15% off Sale currently so this would be a perfect time to invest in Tracey's (Her customer servise is phenomenal) Great Products!
How long is the 15% going? Shorter breaks meaning relax more frequently?

Side Note Question to OP: If sulfur is drying, why not purchase the no sulfur version....unless the sulfur is needed to achieve growth??

JaszyFaye

So I've been using this product since June 10th the first week everyday, now I use it every other day and follow up with HS 14n1 or SCurl and this is the growth that I have gotten so far. I put these twist in my hair May 29th and 30th. These pictures were taken today. I don't take any pills or do anything special. I cowash with HE Totally Twisted once a week. I will mos def place another order. It took me a while to get use to the smell. I thought that it smelled bad but guess it was all in my head because my DH says it smells good.

Last edited:

lovely_locks

So I've been using this product since June 10th the first week everyday, now I use it every other day and follow up with HS 14n1 or SCurl and this is the growth that I have gotten so far. I put these twist in my hair May 29th and 30th. These pictures were taken today. I don't take any pills or do anything special. I cowash with HE Totally Twisted once a week. I will mos def place another order. It took me a while to get use to the smell. I thought that it smelled bad but guess it was all in my head because my DH says it smells good.

OMG! This is alot of growth! Is this normal for you or is it from using the serum?

JaszyFaye

OMG! This is alot of growth! Is this normal for you or is it from using the serum?

No this isn't normal growth for me. I think it's a mixture of my summer growth spurt and using this product. Here is a picture I took last month of the growth I had after 3 months. I was taking down my sew-in. Got it installed in March and took it out in May. During this time the only thing I did was wash my hair and made sure it was moisturized.

Last edited:
^^^^ Goodness that's a lot of growth!!! I just started BT, but I think I might also order a sample of BM.

ETA: I also think I'm going to try my hand at making my own sulfur mixes. I have a lot of oils that I need to use up!!

SmilingElephant

Hey all...so i'm gonna be post my hair updates next week....i really do think i have alot of growth since i been using Bee Mine everyday for 2 weeks now.

I started with 27 inches of hair....we'll see where i'm at next week after i do a wash/DC?blowdry/flat iron.:tantrum:

lovely_locks

I am going to wait a month till I post my results. So in about 2 more weeks! I also can't wait to see other ladies results!

neanie

Woo i love how quickly i receive my beemine
i got it today in the UK
i was complaining in another thread that I have lack of access to my scalp but still will attempt to use beemine
is this going to be made into an official challenge ??