The Bee Mine Growth Serum Thread

SmilingElephant

Okay....we need a thread fa dis because i wanna know who all is using it, does it work, how do you know it works?....and on and on:grin:

I decided to ask my sister yesterday if she was using the sample size bottle i gave her a while back....to my surprise...NO!:woohoo:

The bottle was still full:D...she said i could have it back...and ya know what even though before i didnt like the scent...its really not bad the second time around:grin:

So i started using it yesterday...and i will be using it everyday until the bottle runs out and dicumenting my progress every month....i'm just tryin to get my 3 inches before the end of the year:laugh:

So who has used this and seen progress?:look::D....and did you use the sulfur or sulfur free formula? I have the one with sulfur.

Fine 4s

I haven't used this consistently either but whenever I want to oil my scalp I'll use BB.
I like the consistency (not too thin so it doesn't run too much) and the smell isn't too bad either.

neanie

I haven't used this consistently either but whenever I want to oil my scalp I'll use BB.
I like the consistency (not too thin so it doesn't run too much) and the smell isn't too bad either.

are you referring to bb super gro ?

SmilingElephant

What is BB?:)

i have the mango kind which i have been using for about 2 weeks

I really want to try the mango scent since everybody has been raving about that scent....but...let me know if you notice any results!!:D

SvelteVelvet

I used the strawberry kiwi. Got three bottles for the deal. Even though I couldn't stand the smell and couldn't go to work without people saying "It smells like strawberries" I used a whole bottle. I used BT previously and noticed results. The Bee Mine didn't compare, just made my head oily so I ended up giving away the other two bottles. JMO.

ETA..I used the one with sulphur.

Last edited:

MsPlatinumbsf

I use the Mango serum the smell is strange but after using it like 3 dys I did not even notice it. I have been using mines since March. I use it everyday. So far no problems. I love the Bee Mine products

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Where are Bee Mine products sold (other than the bee mine website) and are they for naturals only?

beans4reezy

I used the Bee Mine (Mango scent) a few months last year. I wasn't impressed at all. It's funny because I was actually online yesterday looking for Boundless Tresses. I am going to give that a try and if I don't get good results, I will conclude that sulphur based serums just aren't my thing.

SmilingElephant

I used the strawberry kiwi. Got three bottles for the deal. Even though I couldn't stand the smell and couldn't go to work without people saying "It smells like strawberries" I used a whole bottle. I used BT previously and noticed results. The Bee Mine didn't compare, just made my head oily so I ended up giving away the other two bottles. JMO.

Thats the one i have is the strawberry kiwi. SO....Boundless Tresses eh?:scratchch

EbonyCPrincess

Let me try to answer as fully and completely as I can:

I am relaxed. I have been using BM products for a little over a year now. When I am consistent with the growth serum (with sulfur) I definitely receive accelerated growth. My normal rate is about 1/2-1/3" per month and I've gotten as much as 1" per month using the serum CONSISTENTLY. I don't post much on this forum (although I lurk constantly), so a little background about me: I received a horrid relaxer service May 2009 which overprocessed my hair and burned my scalp pretty severely. It took a while for my hair growth to begin again after recovering from that experience, but once my hair was healthy again - I can fully attest that the serum works.

2 things I am trying to stress from my own experience: you have to be consistent with the serum and your hair has to be healthy with no other barriers preventing growth.

I try to apply every other day and here are pictures where I actually documented my growth:

Here is the comparison where you can clearly see I gained 1" in 1 month - this is also the month I was most consistent with the serum:

My fotki (not very organized) has more progress pics. But again, sorry for the disorganization of it. The serum helped me go from SL to APL in 4 months (I reached APL in April and was SL in January 2010).

Will your hair be oily? Yes. Its an oil product with sulfur....lol. I shampoo 1x per week, co-wash 1-2x per week (as needed after workouts), DC 1-2x per week, and moisturize and seal daily. Right now I average direct heat use about 2-3x per year and wear many low manipulation styles (braidouts, roller and rod sets, pincurls) and some PS (buns), but I do wear my hair down frequently. I also am on a weight loss journey so I drink lots of water, eat a protein rich diet with lots of fruit and veggies.

If I failed to answer anything in my response, let me know....I truly hope this information helps someone.

Last edited:

EbonyCPrincess

I am out of the serum now but have ordered more - I am having POSTAL MAIL issues but as soon as they are resolved I will be using the serum regularly again.

JaszyFaye

My bee mine just came into the mail today so we will see how this goes. i ordered the one with sulfur strawberry kiwi

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Bee Mine serum is really awesome. I have to warn relaxed ladies who use this. It will make it look like your relaxer is reverting. :yep: Sulfur seems to make NG and hair more resistant to relaxers. That is why it is recommended that you stop BM use 2 weeks before relaxing. When I was relaxed, I looked like I needed a retouch by week 3, using Bee Mine.:lachen::yep: I also remember that my hair did not shed that much when I used it. I am so happy I still have some left. I will be using it to help me in my natural journey. I do have fond memories of my relaxed hair when I used this product.:gorgeous::love5:

SmilingElephant

Let me try to answer as fully and completely as I can:

I am relaxed. I have been using BM products for a little over a year now. When I am consistent with the growth serum (with sulfur) I definitely receive accelerated growth. My normal rate is about 1/2-1/3" per month and I've gotten as much as 1" per month using the serum CONSISTENTLY. I don't post much on this forum (although I lurk constantly), so a little background about me: I received a horrid relaxer service May 2009 which overprocessed my hair and burned my scalp pretty severely. It took a while for my hair growth to begin again after recovering from that experience, but once my hair was healthy again - I can fully attest that the serum works.

2 things I am trying to stress from my own experience: you have to be consistent with the serum and your hair has to be healthy with no other barriers preventing growth.

I try to apply every other day and here are pictures where I actually documented my growth:

Here is the comparison where you can clearly see I gained 1" in 1 month - this is also the month I was most consistent with the serum:

My fotki (not very organized) has more progress pics. But again, sorry for the disorganization of it. The serum helped me go from SL to APL in 4 months (I reached APL in April and was SL in January 2010).

Will your hair be oily? Yes. Its an oil product with sulfur....lol. I shampoo 1x per week, co-wash 1-2x per week (as needed after workouts), DC 1-2x per week, and moisturize and seal daily. Right now I average direct heat use about 2-3x per year and wear many low manipulation styles (braidouts, roller and rod sets, pincurls) and some PS (buns), but I do wear my hair down frequently. I also am on a weight loss journey so I drink lots of water, eat a protein rich diet with lots of fruit and veggies.

If I failed to answer anything in my response, let me know....I truly hope this information helps someone.

EXCELLENT!! This really does help me out! Thats what i was hoping this serum did was give me an inch per month at least. Thank you for your review:yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

TyHill21

I totally agree with you on the smell, I had the strawberry kiwi and the smell was way...... too strong for me especially when I oiled my scalp at night. I did notice my growth immediately. This was my first product on my hair journey.

However it does work I gave my bottle to my dd and she absolutely loves it and her hair is growing. It's worth purchasing in my book but I could not deal with that smell.

Does anyone know of a lighter smelling serum from beemine?

Ms.London

Subscribing!...need you ladies to keep me on the wagon in case i stray and fall off...

Been using Bee Mine (Mango scented Sulfur Version) along with a tad bit of Hair Aut Growth Oil (so im really not sure if i can claim all the new growth to BM) for about 2 1/2 weeks now and ive received about 1/2 inch of growth so far...

My hair is currently in braids i wash and condition twice weekly and moisturise with Darcy's Botanical Daily Leave In (Sweet Cream Scent :))...

So far so good i guess...will continue to try and be consistent...i'll post pics of new growth sometime this weekend when i get some free time...

Ill also be taking out the braids on the July 15th when i go on vacation from work ive been eyeing a lace front bob for some time now and thinking about that being my new summer style...not to worry though even though ill be cornrowed up i don't plan on gluing the wig down so ill be removing nightly and continueing (is that a word :S) on with my BM regime...

SimpleKomplexity

I got great growth while in braids with bee mine. Averaged about 1 inch per month and I kept the braids for 2 months! I tried using it without in braids, but it simply made my hair so oily that I can't hang.

HappilyLiberal

I used the Bee Mine (Mango scent) a few months last year. I wasn't impressed at all. It's funny because I was actually online yesterday looking for Boundless Tresses. I am going to give that a try and if I don't get good results, I will conclude that sulphur based serums just aren't my thing.

I've used both. The Boundless Tresses worked much much better in giving me new growth. Also, I have had bald temples since I was nine and the BT started my sides growing again. I never thought I would have hair filling in there.

Nubenap22

I have been using the Bee Mine Mango Sulfur Serum for about 2 weeks ( about 20 days to be exact) So fat I like it....Its been my first time using it....I'm not very religious about it..I wanted to do it daily but with my schedule I only make it to about every other day.
I have 3 of their products and a shirt ( I thought it was cute)

the pics I took this morning day 20....I measured the new growth last night with a ruler and its at 1/2 an inch in most places...some areas are just a little under the 1/2 inch mark.... I plan on leaving them in about another 2-3 weeks....and I'm getting some redone in the temples and nape so I can avoid breakage......

Goal: Order more and use till I decide on the sew in I want in September....Get some luscious growth!!! So on to daily use lets see what i can achieve in another 2 weeks

Oh and Fyi: The same time I started the serum I started taking hair infinity vitamins but I've only been taking half the dose.....

Attachments

• newgrowth1-vi.jpg
    newgrowth1-vi.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 46
  • newgrowth2-vi.jpg
    newgrowth2-vi.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 50

CofCGrad1997

Hi,

I just got my bottle of the Mango scented a couple of days ago, so no progress yet.

I do have questions about how people are using it though. Are you putting it on dry hair, and then washing it out the next morning? I co wash daily (I work out so I have to), so I do it after my wash, then follow up with moisturizer. My hair's relaxed.

Anyone want to share how they use it?

Thanks!

Highly Favored8

Yes, Beemine is the truth. I use strawberry kiwi. The ladies who used it gave excellent advice esp. the ones who use this serum with a relaxer.
Mook's Hair who is a natural uses this product as well. It was actually Mook and Tiffers when I saw their hairs results I started using. Now my niece had bad edges for about 2 years now she has been using beemine her edges are restored and she is natural. I am relaxed and for me I do not use beemine 2 weeks b/f and after my relaxers. HTH.