Taren Guy needs help...

curlytwirly06

Did Taren actually lose her children or not? She has a little girl in one of her vids. This is just scary, truly. Having a baby. I hope things go well.

She has monthly visitation with her daughter only. Holidays if allowed with the 2 boys. Keep in mind that they are all with there respective guardians the boys have the same father but the daughter has a different father. Yes she does not have custody of her kids .

Ogoma

^^^ How do you know the specifics of the custody arrangement? The once a month with girls and once a year with the boys seems really strange, unless they were taken away for more than her nights out. Wouldn't it be more likely for the courts to insist on supervised visits than cut the mother off from her disabled sons? Doesn't even seem to be in the boys best interest. I enjoy gossip as much as the next woman, but some little receipts would be nice.

Anyway, to the OP. I have no interest or use for an $80,000 YouTube channel so I would not be supporting. Thanks to everyone with knowledge for highlighting the problems with the campaign.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Dang I would hate for some of y'all to know my personal business...I mean woooo LAWD some of y'all are just....never mind...remind me again why this is on the hair side? Supergirl Allandra dontspeakdefeat or any moderator please review and move this over to OT. I come on here strictly for hair...y'all can have the tea. Still not donating tho but I wish her well.

Last edited:

curlytwirly06

^^^ How do you know the specifics of the custody arrangement? The once a month with girls and once a year with the boys seems really strange, unless they were taken away for more than her nights out. Wouldn't it be more likely for the courts to insist on supervised visits than cut the mother off from her disabled sons? Doesn't even seem to be in the boys best interest. I enjoy gossip as much as the next woman, but some little receipts would be nice. Anyway, to the OP. I have no interest or use for an $80,000 YouTube channel so I would not be supporting. Thanks to everyone with knowledge for highlighting the problems with the campaign.
About a year ago Taren made a comment either on facebook or on Instagram about al the time she was spending with her daughter and everything they were going to do. The baby daddies then girlfriend retweeted/ replied that what she posted event wise was what her father and the daughter were going to do together not the daughter and Taren. She called her out for lying and then alluded that Taren did not have a good relationship with the guardians of any of her children and saw them very rarely on days allowed by the court and only at times when the custody owner felt she was "safe". It was on Instagram for a hot second. I clicked the ladies profile and she had a bunch of pictures with the daughter and father in their house. The reason the only pictures Taren has posted of her kids is during birthdays, holidays and a few outings is because of this.

I can try to go through Instagram / Facebook comments to try to at least find one of the ladies who replied to the girlfriends comment for you receipt wise. It was some time mid 2013 when I still followed her.

Last edited:

*Frisky*

Dang I would hate for some of y'all to know my personal business...I mean woooo LAWD some of y'all are just....never mind...remind me again why this is on the hair side? Supergirl Allandra dontspeakdefeat or any moderator please review and move this over to OT. I come on here strictly for hair...y'all can have the tea. Still not donating tho but I wish her well.

It's on the hair side because that is what she is known for just like the PuffCuff, AfroVeda and any other gofund project. I didn't start this thread on the note of spilling all her business but it was probably inevitable that it was going to be mentioned. If you don't like the thread you don't have to read it.:look:

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

It's on the hair side because that is what she is known for just like the PuffCuff, AfroVeda and any other gofund project. I didn't start this thread on the note of spilling all her business but it was probably inevitable that it was going to be mentioned. If you don't like the thread you don't have to read it.:look:

Agreed. :yep:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing

I'm sure you didn't start the thread with the intention of it going the way it has...I see certain you tubers/ hair folks are bound to turn into some messy convo's. Just seemed pretty strange when I see kids thrown into the mix but heyyyyy not my kids, my life and not me begging for other folks cash.

Ogoma

I'm sure you didn't start the thread with the intention of it going the way it has...I see certain you tubers/ hair folks are bound to turn into some messy convo's. Just seemed pretty strange when I see kids thrown into the mix but heyyyyy not my kids, my life and not me begging for other folks cash.

Agreed. The convo was amusing until the kids got thrown in. Afroveda and PuffCuff were seeking funding for hair related items, this isn't hair related.

Anyway, will leave them to their fun.

CurlyBuu

I think people are waking up

Attachments

• image-2182761706.jpg
    image-2182761706.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 756
  • image-1233255918.jpg
    image-1233255918.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 740

curlytwirly06

curlytwirly06 :shocked:

Considering all that I have a feeling that this new baby of hers will not fair well at all. :nono:

So do I, that is why this woman infuriates me so. I have had friends with incompetent parents and family who have suffered because of incompetent parents. I see scenarios like this too flipping often especially in the black community. I want Taren to be a better woman and stop putting men before her children. I want her to be a good role model for those little boys so when they choose a wife it wont be someone negligent as well. I want her to be a good role model to her daughter so she has lofty visions of the woman she wants to become. It is time out for the broken home in black america. I do pray for the child's sake that she get her life together. I want to see her be better, not slinging all this garbage on the net acting like she is so "enlightened" and "awakened" and on such a great path in life when she is not filling her basic responsibility as a mother. Shes about to have another one, with a man who is married and has not filled for divorce, and was HAPPILY sleeping with him knowing he was married and openly cheating. What kind of woman does that? Have no regrets of breaking a home and then have the audacity to slam their affair in the wife's face and tell her to "get over it their soul mates"? . This does not point to ending in a good place for the child.

I think people are waking up

GOOD! Maybe Taren will to and get herself in order.

Last edited:

flowinlocks

Girl, not only did she knowingly have an affair with a married man and is now pregnant with his baby and he has NOT filed for divorce, she has the gonads to approach his wife and say she really did not care about it because she and the cheating husband were soul mates. Yes you read that right. She also lost custody of all three of her kids because she abandoned them while she went out with a man and the two with autism were caught trying to ride a bus. She left an. 8,6, and 3 year old home alone for a man. It was not the first time. When the police came neighbors (my aunt included) told them how often Taren left the kids by themselves to go out at night and on dates with men. She lost custody.

In her younger days Taren worked at a bar and stayed hugged up on all the local drug dealers. I have picture proof of all of this but I am not about to post it. As someone who has seen first hand how broken homes can effect a child, I despise women like her. Then she wants to take her tail on YouTube and preach all this mumbo jumbo and cash in on it.

Yep. My uncle was one of the start up investors in the place before he and my auntie moved to Washington and severed ties. The place had become a cess pool to all kinds of mess. He did not want a part in it anymore. It was riddled with drug dealers and just bad people all around. The kingpins used to "fund" Taren if you get my drift.

One day I happened to be watching one of tarens videos about a year ago and my aunt walked by my computer screen and asked if that was Taren Guy. She then proceeded to tell me stories and take out pictures she had taken around the time they left and then explain why she and my uncle decided to leave. The drug lords and their tricks was a major part. She pointed out Taren as one of the tricks. Before they left they filed for the place to undergo a police investigation.

:blush:

NaturallyATLPCH

I remember the Faces of Autism campaign. I was following her back then and was really touched. Then the ratchetness began. I just can't believe she'd be dumb enough to think that people wouldn't remember that. No one has time to fund your lifestyle or your well being at that. :nono:

GoldenRule

I think she drank her own Kool Aid. She has a skew of followers and clicks on her videos but most of that is due to rubberneckers curious about seeing the train wreck.

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
I used to sub to her back when she first started. I liked the way she diffused her hair and our texture was similar. I never wore my hair out b/c it never dries and in winter that was a no no. Then she started messing w her hair - first it was heat damaged, then that horrible tapered cut, then she blew out all her curls and wore a floppy Afro, then the wigs, then the color ... I can't keep up. I never got why she was considered a hair guru. She's a hot mess and not a good example of good hair practices.

I never paid much attention to her other ventures or her personal life. I was there for hair. Sounds like she's all over the place and I wouldn't risk my $ on her.

Oh -Do y'all recall the Areya (spelling) channel that she did w her model friend? I wonder how that relates to this venture.

Whimsy

You guys are so..... informed. I didn't know much of this stuff and I'm sitting here with my jaw all the way down to the ground over the lost her kids stuff. I mean....dag. And her son was on the spectrum too. I would think that would mean she'd give MORE attention to the child. sheesh. She needs a whoopin.

BillsBackerz67

I need to listen to my gut more often. I unfollowed and unsubscribed from her prior to any of that crap happening. She rubbed me the wrong way and I had zero clue why lol.

ImanAdero

She was smart to do flexible funding. So even if she doesn't raise the money in time, she gets to keep it.

That's how you know she doesn't expect to get the money she so called "needs" and is just going to keep it for herself regardless.

Mz.MoMo5235

I used to sub to her back when she first started. I liked the way she diffused her hair and our texture was similar. I never wore my hair out b/c it never dries and in winter that was a no no. Then she started messing w her hair - first it was heat damaged, then that horrible tapered cut, then she blew out all her curls and wore a floppy Afro, then the wigs, then the color ... I can't keep up. I never got why she was considered a hair guru. She's a hot mess and not a good example of good hair practices.

I never paid much attention to her other ventures or her personal life. I was there for hair. Sounds like she's all over the place and I wouldn't risk my $ on her.

Oh -Do y'all recall the Areya (spelling) channel that she did w her model friend? I wonder how that relates to this venture.

See me either. I unsubbed because she was hailing team felicity. I didnt even know the girl had drama til then lol

Lhcf goes hard!

shortycocoa

Hair Weave Killer
Ya'll always got the info....I didn't know she was doing all this stuff either! I saw the one thread about her being pregnant a while back but other than that I never knew who she was.

CurlyBuu what did you say to her?

*heads over to LSA for more tea....*

CurlyBuu

Ya'll always got the info....I didn't know she was doing all this stuff either! I saw the one thread about her being pregnant a while back but other than that I never knew who she was. CurlyBuu what did you say to her? *heads over to LSA for more tea....*

I posted the screenshots of my comments earlier in this thread, I'm Heaven Sigh on IG.

LadyRaider

She is such a pretty girl. Too bad she's having these problems. I just watched her bantu knot video. What do y'all think? I can't believe my hair is longer than hers. How does she get it so big? I think she has a better haircut! But I'm afraid that someone will mess my hair up!

BostonMaria

I need to listen to my gut more often. I unfollowed and unsubscribed from her prior to any of that crap happening. She rubbed me the wrong way and I had zero clue why lol.

I unsubscribed when she big chopped and her hair looked dry as hell LOL
I sometimes watch her old videos and I scratch my head... how the heck did her hair go from 3B to 3C/4A after the BC?

OK let me stop being so mean :lol: I hope she reads these comments and realizes that she could lose it all if she keeps being shady. She has thousands of subscribers and could actually do something good/make positive changes if she really wanted to.

No comments on her other 3 babies except I pray that the angels watch over them and that they have the opportunity to live a healthy/positive life with or without their mom.

BostonMaria

You guys are so..... informed. I didn't know much of this stuff and I'm sitting here with my jaw all the way down to the ground over the lost her kids stuff. I mean....dag. And her son was on the spectrum too. I would think that would mean she'd give MORE attention to the child. sheesh. She needs a whoopin.

Whimsy YOU RELAXED YOUR HAIR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!!!!!!! :lachen::lachen:

OK carry on ladies