The PuffCuff needs founding for smaller sizes

faithVA

Thanks faithVA I guess it does make sense to have smaller sizes for different styles. I personally would've loved a 7", but I'll wait for the product to arrive before officially complaining. :lol:

There does seem to be an oversight though...considering the goal is $15k, you'd think we'd be able to order at least $100 worth of product, or higher increments overall. I'm surprised the amounts are so low. They also do not seem to ship internationally. :ohwell: But I'll still see about supporting once I can test out the 5".

7" would touch your forehead and your nape and I don't think you would want that. I have a big head and the 5" is really big.

Let me know what you think when you get it.

Amarilles

Really? Hmm... maybe I shouldn't compare it to banana clips then. Will indeed come back once I receive it, should be next week!

msbettyboop

I just watched the video and I think the 5 inch is fine for my hair. So I go to eBay and check for it again. Good Gawd!!! It cost almost $12 to ship. That's more than the cost of the clamp. How much does this thing weigh? My hair toys from crystal mood costs less to ship to me!!!!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

faithVA

I just watched the video and I think the 5 inch is fine for my hair. So I go to eBay and check for it again. Good Gawd!!! It cost almost $12 to ship. That's more than the cost of the clamp. How much does this thing weigh? My hair toys from crystal mood costs less to ship to me!!!!

Maybe check Amazon. Shipping is about $5.50.

Soratachi

Hmm use Amazon if you are in the US. I got it shipped to Ireland for $6.50.

msbettyboop

Ok. I understand. Maybe that is why shipping is so high from Ebay.

I just checked ebay again. I made a mistake. Apparently, international shipping is $21. Yeah, I'll learn to continue living life without the puff clamp. Lolll....

Amarilles

I'm liking the PuffCuff so far...it does indeed hold all of my hair nicely. :yep: I also like that I can adjust the hair as I like while wearing it, and even lean back on it and it doesn't come off, unlike my banana clips which I can't touch once they're on.

It shapes my hair differently which is nice too. Not sure I prefer the PuffCuff shape but I definitely like having options!

Attachments

• PuffCuff.jpg
    PuffCuff.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Banana Clip.jpg
    Banana Clip.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 75

myhairgrowstoo

I'm liking the PuffCuff so far...it does indeed hold all of my hair nicely. :yep: I also like that I can adjust the hair as I like while wearing it, and even lean back on it and it doesn't come off, unlike my banana clips which I can't touch once they're on.

It shapes my hair differently which is nice too. Not sure I prefer the PuffCuff shape but I definitely like having options!

Your hair is gorgeous

OhTall1

Did anyone who participated in this get a package from this company without a puffcuff? :lachen:

I got the email last month where she said she wouldn't be able to distribute these until the spring, and I chose to wait. I had funded the $15 sampler pack, and since then bought the regular sized ones when someone posted that they were B1G1 free on Amazon, so it's not like I'm in a hurry.

It was nice of her to send product samples while we're waiting...

ronnie78

LaChaBla yes I got a package today with samples from Patsie Girl. I also paid for the sampler pack. The samples from Patsie Girl was nice, but I want my Puff Cuffs :lol: