SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thread

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

Well mine is not all long and luscious like some of the other ladies, but here ya go:

MissLawyerLady

Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

I'm glad this thread was started. Everyone's hair is so beautiful and healthy looking.

TCatt86

deleted...

TCatt86

[URL=http://hotimg16.fotki.com/p/a/208_114/192_65/DSCN0078.jpg] [IMG]http://hotimg16.fotki.com/a/208_114/192_65/DSCN0078-th.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

This was taken back when I was relaxed.

MariposaSexyGirl

Here are a few from a rollerset I did last year sometime. Sorry about the flash.

niptuck

Now that's what I'm talking about. Awesome hair ladies!!!

Te'TahHead

This thread is so motivating.

lunabelle

Here are my pics! The first three pics is my hair flat-ironed and the last pic is a dominican doobie.

Your hair is beautiful! Really healthy looking. How do you get it sooo black? I absolutely love black hair.

Extremus

Here is an old picture of mine:

My old siggy pic (this is my nephew BTW). I loved my hair in this pic

Length shot from last year:

ETA: My fav pic...I used Caruso rollers

June 2007

June 2008

Here are a few from a rollerset I did last year sometime. Sorry about the flash.

DAMMMNNN!!!
Yaw lengths are killin me! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: Sooooo jealous!! :rolleyes:

Well mine is not all long and luscious like some of the other ladies, but here ya go:

It's still very pretty :yep::yep:

Aaaw man, beautiful hair in here...

I dont want to post anyones pictures and have them mad :ohwell: But Macherie, CandyC, Sistaslick, Sylver....All BEAUTIFUL relaxed hair.

:lachen:I know right, I still want to see tho :grin:

cmesweet

Wow! Everyone's hair looks so beautiful. I never see relaxed hair that looks like this in my area :sad:

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal

those are some pretty heads of hair

will post when my hair grows some more

TG2000

Your hair is beautiful! Really healthy looking. How do you get it sooo black? I absolutely love black hair.

Thanks for the compliment! I usually mix a jet black cellophane or semi permanent color with John Freida's Clear Glaze once a month. Not sure if that is a good practice for everyone, but it sure has worked for me for 2 years without any setbacks!:yep:

PinkPeony

Beautiful hair ladies!!!

la flaca

Last year experiments!!!! LOL

JustKiya

*sneaks in*

*sneaks back out*

Nella

All of you have beautiful heads of hair. Keep up the good work!

la flaca

Gorgeous! How'd you achieve this style?

Well. I don't recall everything I did back there, but I've been doing this for a while and the main things are:

1. Start with wet/damp hair
2. I did a bunch of double twists
3. Moisturizer & KeraCare Foam Wrap :up:
4. little plastic rollers (for ends)
5. Hair must be completly dried before you untwist it.