SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thread

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

Mine is not the greatest, but here it is.:rolleyes::lachen:

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

I'll go first I'm not scared!!! I love my hair relaxer (Mizani Butter Blends)

all relaxed baby......

You remind me sooo much of Letoya Luckett in this pic..Your very pretty!

MA2010

You remind me sooo much of Letoya Luckett in this pic..Your very pretty!

What a compliment! Thanks girl :yep:

My relaxed memories...lol. Transitioning now........

taz007

Bumping for motivation

JFK

^^^ditto that.

Janet'

Any new pics, ladies?

Distorted Barbie

bump,,,,,,,.............................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Duff

I think it's time to bump both these threads up.

KhandiB

Yesss! I need this motivation

Duff

I love both natural hair and relaxed hair. I guess that is why I'm still on the fence for both. ahhhh! I dont know what to do:perplexed

sunnieb

I guess I should post a pic! :giggle:

Of all the hundreds of pics I have of my hair, this one is my absolute favorite. It was my first time self-relaxing (March 2011), and I couldn't believe I was able to get that look at home. It was 1000x better than my freshly relaxed salon hair!

ETA: Adding this to our Relaxed sticky thread! :yep: