SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thread

brittanynic16

Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

Cleve_gryl

Re: SPINOFF: Best Pics of RELAXED Hair/Heads (Includes our Members): Encouraging Thre

Relaxed with ORS no lye 3x a year and loving it!! :grin:

Mandy4610

OMGosh OP, don't you know some of us are fighting the creamy crack syndrome:lachen::lachen:. Now look what you did...the temptation is back...time to start fighting it all over again.

Anyway...here are some pics from when I was relaxed

MizAvalon

Looking good ladies!:yep:

cocoberry10

Thanks guys. Oh yeah I am still relaxed and will be for a long time. Its not looking to shiny anymore because of summer and work. I just have no time to give it the TLC I :sad:used to

Your hair is gorgeous:yep:

Let me run out this thread, b/4 I put some creamy crack on:lol:

Just kidding, but you ladies have beautiful hair!:yep:

*Muffin*

I figured I may as well post some pics of my hair, lol

P.S. Forgive the fact that I put a lot of oil in my hair in one pic , please :)

NewYorkgyrl

^^^ Isn't Jada Pinkett natural?????

Last edited:

JerriBlank

My old siggy pic (this is my nephew BTW). I loved my hair in this pic

Length shot from last year:

ETA: My fav pic...I used Caruso rollers
That Caruso pic is fiyah!!!!!!!!!
What did you do?Everytime i used mine,my hair came out poofy:ohwell:
I took them back,but i'll gte me some more steam rollers if my ish looked like that:yep:

Ediese

Oh Lawd what are you all trying to do to me?! Beautiful hair ladies...I can reminisce.

Nice & Wavy

OP....THIS ISN'T FAIR....:lachen:

J/K....I love looking at all the pics...beautiful heads of hair!:yep:

Come one...there are more, I know where you are....:grin:

ajoyfuljoy

luvin' this thread!

missvi

God is Good!!

Last edited:

Junonia

Deleted.....

Last edited:

PinkPebbles

Ladies - Indeed Inspirational!!!! Such Beautiful Relaxed Hair....:grin:!

LunadeMiel

I NEED MORE PICS.....:grin:
Ya'll can do better than that.

Some seriously beautiful hair in here....:yep:

TG2000

Here are my pics! The first three pics is my hair flat-ironed and the last pic is a dominican doobie.

fluffylocks

Aaaw man, beautiful hair in here...

I dont want to post anyones pictures and have them mad :ohwell: But Macherie, CandyC, Sistaslick, Sylver....All BEAUTIFUL relaxed hair.