Spin-Off: Type 3c/4a Unstretched Hair (BSB and Longer Please)

cch24

I got a super cute and voluminous wash and go today using Knot Today, Curls Whipped Cream, and 100% Aloe Vera Gel. I love how soft and moisturized my hair is. I had a little bit more shrinkage but the back is still hanging past my shoulders so it's not bad.

Janet'

I got a super cute and voluminous wash and go today using Knot Today, Curls Whipped Cream, and 100% Aloe Vera Gel. I love how soft and moisturized my hair is. I had a little bit more shrinkage but the back is still hanging past my shoulders so it's not bad.

cch24 :needpics: :grin: :grin: PUHLEEZE!!

Ms_CoCo37

Janet', I so owe you these! I finally remembered...I know you're probably saying, it's about time! :grin:

Melaninme

I'm 3c/4a but I don't have any wash-n-go pics, my hair would tangle like nobody's business--If I did a w-n-g it would last a day before I'd have to redo next day. I'd love to wear it that way if I could.

Same here. Now would a wet set twistout work? If so, then I'll be back with an image to post. :yep:

Ms_CoCo37

davisbr88, to minimize the detangling process, I wash my hair in sections (4 twists). As far as what I wash with, I like to use WEN or Hair One. If I need to clarify, I'll use KK Come Clean, or Trader Joe's Tea Tree shampoo.

However, for the above WnG, I prepoo'd with the Greek yogurt concoction:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=590291

When I hopped in the shower, I worked on one section at a time. First, I thoroughly rinsed the yogurt out. Then, I applied the Hair One and immediately rinsed it out. Next, I applied a little aloe vera juice and retwisted the section under running water. I repeated the same for the other three sections.

Once I got out of the shower, I applied Kimmaytube's Leave-in Conditioner recipe:

2 Tbsp Kinky Kurly Knot Today
2 Tbsp Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice
2 Tsp Jojoba oil
2 Tsp Castor oil

And that's pretty much it.:yep: