Spin-Off: Type 3c/4a Unstretched Hair (BSB and Longer Please)

Janet'

Hi Ladies,

I jacked the idea from the OP who was asking for pics of type 3 APL-BSL unstretched. Can I please see your hair--unstretched--preferably a wash and go (manipulated is fine) type 4a/3c ladies whose stretched hair falls BSB and longer? :lick: :lick: :lick:

LunadeMiel

It's just below my shoulders unstreched (this pic was taken in July but it's still about the same length)

This picture was taken in september, my hair is a bit longer than this now.

Last edited:

~~HoneyComb~~

I'm 3c/4a but I don't have any wash-n-go pics, my hair would tangle like nobody's business--If I did a w-n-g it would last a day before I'd have to redo next day. I'd love to wear it that way if I could.

davisbr88

Yes! Thank you for this, OP!
I was just wondering about this after I saw that thread.
Can people that have fine, lightweight hair also post? I know we tend to have more shrinkage.
LunadeMiel: Your WNG is my DREAM!

LunadeMiel

Thanks Ladies :blush3:

I used to have a fotki but I stopped updating a while ago. I've been really lazy with my hair so there isn't much to show :lol:

Janet'

Yes! Thank you for this, OP!
I was just wondering about this after I saw that thread.
Can people that have fine, lightweight hair also post? I know we tend to have more shrinkage.
LunadeMiel: Your WNG is my DREAM!

Absolutely davisbr88...Now where are your pics? :lick: :lick:

@LunadeMiel, girllllll! :pant: :love2: :love4: I just picked my jaw up off the floor.:thud: Now I don't even want to post my measley little WNG!:hair: BEAUTIFULLLL!!!!:lovedrool: :love2: :love2: :infatuated:

Ms_CoCo37 You'd better post!!!

AimWard

BSB/BSL unstretched is my goal, so I'm anxiously waiting to see how many post. My hair has crept past waist length stretched, but unstreched, I hover @ SL.

LaFemmeNaturelle

BSB/BSL unstretched is my goal, so I'm anxiously waiting to see how many post. My hair has crept past waist length stretched, but unstreched, I hover @ SL.

Am I wrong janet or are you asking for pics of women who are bsl or longer stretched but to post pics of their shrunken hair?

ETA: I forgot the criteria lol I'm all 4a so no need to post pics lol

Last edited: