Spin-Off: Type 3c/4a Unstretched Hair (BSB and Longer Please)

Janet'

I have a theory that for many of us (maybe more 4a than 3c), our hair grows out moreso than down...LunadeMiel has gorgeous hair, but my 4a/3c does not look anything like hers!

davisbr88

With how light my hair is, I will probably have to grow to TBL to get shrunken SL :(
I hope someone with fine hair posts soon.

Janet'

davisbr88 I'm trying to take some decent curly pics now...I hate trying to take pics of my own hair--It takes me forever to get an accurate angle.

AimWard

@LaFemmeNaturelle...Yes, I'm looking for BSB and longer (stetched) ladies to show us how long/short their unstretched hair falls! :yep: :yep:

Ah! I thought you were looking for 3c/4a that falls to BSB or longer in its unstretched state (I'd probably have to be ankle length stretched for that to happen LoLZ). In that case, let me see what pics I got...

Janet'

AimWard...No, that's the theory...I think that for the most part--"our" hair grows more out than down...Can't wait to see pics!

Janet'

Ok...Here are the pics...Sorry, they are kind of out of focus but it is the worst trying to take pics on your own--my extra pair of hands was unavailable :lol: :lol:

Part of the reason that I have resorted to wearing wash and go ponys is because my hair just doesn't fall the way it used to when it was shorter...now, from the back, I look like I'm wearing a hair hat and that's unattractive!!! :nono: :nono:

My hair is currently MBL and you see where it falls curly...I'll post some comparison pics as well...

BTW: I feel like I'm 4a in the back...3c in the front...I can't call the rest of it though :spinning::drunk::nono::spinning::drunk::nono:

ETA: These pics are me fresh out the shower with leave in--I didn't attempt to style or part or anything cute...

Attachments

• ESA Motivation Day and Game 284.jpg
    ESA Motivation Day and Game 284.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 331
  • ESA Motivation Day and Game 285.jpg
    ESA Motivation Day and Game 285.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 331
  • ESA Motivation Day and Game 286.jpg
    ESA Motivation Day and Game 286.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 329
  • ESA Motivation Day and Game 295.jpg
    ESA Motivation Day and Game 295.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:

Janet'

These pics were taken from BSB- just grazing MBL...

Attachments

• Park's Edge 044.jpg
    Park's Edge 044.jpg
    479.2 KB · Views: 247
  • 8th grade prom just me.jpg
    8th grade prom just me.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 230
  • Top Flr 002.jpg
    Top Flr 002.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 236

Leeda.the.Paladin

I am MBL with a few strands touching waist.
This is a few months ago with a lot of product:

Puff without styler, last year:

Wash n Go, just moisturizer added, last april

AimWard

Wash and go hair at the end of day one. I just scrunched out the crunch and no I don't have a case of the "lean back" going on. I'm standing on my tippy toes to make sure everything gets in the shot. 2nd pic is my hair prior to scrunching out the crunch.

Attachments

• 100_1297.JPG
    100_1297.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 278
  • 100_1204.jpg
    100_1204.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:

Lita

Bumping........

Hi! To all my fellow 3c/4a combo hair sisters...

Happy Hair Growing!