Sides of hair growing slower

sexy c

My sides are at the end of my neck, and my back is two inches past my shoulder, can anyone give me any idea's on how to catch my sides up to my back or at least to my shoulder

Legend

Trichological Alchemist
I have the same problem as well with the front and sides of my hair (see my siggy for length notes). I have to tell myself the sides ARE growing, but it's going to take a little longer to get some length equal to the back.

I've tried everything (within reason) to speed the process along, but I think it's just my natural growth pattern. Even when my hair was at it's longest (the back was waist length) my front and sides were only about APL-ish length, so that's probably the terminal length for the front sections of my hair.

I'm still going to strive for one-length hair (which I've never had, and always wanted), but I'm not 100% convinced it will happen. The funny thing is that the front and sides grow at .5 inch per month, but the back grows at .75 inches per month. That little .25 inches makes a HUGELY frustrating difference. :lol: