What can i do to achieve the most growth

sexy c

My one year anniversary is coming in january. My goal is shoulder length and I have achieved that in the back, but the sides and bangs are another story. My sides are at the end of my neck and the bangs stop at the top of my lips. My question is what can i do to achieve the most growth till january to get my side to collerbone? The end of my neck to collerbone doesnt seem to far but as we know growing them is another story.

ak46

You can start using growth aides that have worked for other members such as MTG, Surge, and MN.

You can also start taking vitamins if you don't already do. Some good ones are Nioxin, Ultra Nourish Hair, and Horsetail.

And I also heard that drinking a lot of water and eating healthy really helps

MzOptimistic

sexy c said:
My one year anniversary is coming in january. My goal is shoulder length and I have achieved that in the back, but the sides and bangs are another story. My sides are at the end of my neck and the bangs stop at the top of my lips. My question is what can i do to achieve the most growth till january to get my side to collerbone? The end of my neck to collerbone doesnt seem to far but as we know growing them is another story.

I would say a health diet, (although mine suck), alot of water intake, vitamins, baggying those ends and protective styles.:) I know you know this but deep conditions, protein treatment, extra moisturizing. I recently upped my deep conditioning to 2x per week because my hair grows faster with more washings but it's getting cold in Illinois so I had to cut out every other day co-washings and instead choose to deep conditioned 2x week. Wednesday and Sunday.HTH:)

MzOptimistic

ak46 said:
You can start using growth aides that have worked for other members such as MTG, Surge, and MN.

You can also start taking vitamins if you don't already do. Some good ones are Nioxin, Ultra Nourish Hair, and Horsetail.

Girl, you slipped in while I was typing:lachen:
I agree with ak46

angelita842002

ak46 said:

I agree lots of water and healty lifestyle do help. Also for me cowashing everyother day has really helped my hair. I dont take any growth aids though but i do take a multivitamin. I think its more of the how you take care of your hair than what u really use that helps achieve healthier and longer hair.