SheScentIt Labor Day Sale. 20% OFF entire order. (Mini Review)

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
So SheScentIt fans like me who love a good sale but ain't trying to wait until Black Friday to get their products, take advantage of this sale. I ordered my product stock for the rest of 2009 and saved about $17.00 bucks off my order, can't beat it...it feels good to know I won't run out of SB or FM...you want that feeling too!? Take advantage of this sale!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:...I am not a PJ

Anyways I decided I would do a short review on the new coco creme leave in. I washed with the Tea Tree shampoo :)love:)...DC'd with my beloved fortifying masque and rinsed, now with FM...I don't even have to add a leave in if I don't wanna, but I chose to....let me just say..

:cupidarrow::cup::grouphug::blush3::cloud9: :heart2: :iloveyou:

Best Natural Leave In I have ever tried, either way this will most definitely be rotated with my rusk. Shescentit has yet to give me a bad product. You want a leave in that's natural and provides extreme softness and mangeability when your hair dries (I air dry). TRY THIS!

Charz

Sinister Minister
Girl you must be in my head...I just did a review on my youtube channel.

But I def wanna get the Cococreme after your review

Poranges

Positive Vibrations

Girl, GET it! If this Leave In was $20.00 bucks I would buy it. Shescentit is just soooo on point. I'm not trying to be a bad influence but you need to buy this LI. I am in love with it...Wanna wash my hair right now even though I just washed yesterday. :rofl:

Nubenap22

Signing on now.... Man I tried to wait till pay day next week.....I am not a pj Iam not a pj.....Lord why!!!!

Tee

Nice review. I love your voicetone.
Girl, GET it! If this Leave In was $20.00 bucks I would buy it. Shescentit is just soooo on point. I'm not trying to be a bad influence but you need to buy this LI. I am in love with it...Wanna wash my hair right now even though I just washed yesterday. :rofl:
I need to unfriend you!! First the soaps and now this.

Vonnieluvs08

I kept checking the site all day yesterday and this morning. She must have just put this up. I had my cart ready just waiting for the coupon code so I could checkout.

I <3 Shescentit products.

Thanks OP.

labelfree

I'm going to buy the Coco Creme Leave In and/or the Banana Brulee and Jojoba Milk...any reviews for that? *off to go searching*

Tee

Tee...I don't do it on purpose...:sad:...it runs thru my veins...lets wallow in our PJ'ness together now...:alcoholic
You haven't lead me astray yet! I have been doing so good on not really buying any hair products. This is a good time to have a pj pass I think.:look: Thanks lady!!

Tarae

I don't know why I came in this thread. Now I HAVE to order something.

My sister liked the Seyani butter so maybe I'll order her (and me) some. Yeah, I'm doing it all for her :look:

Imoan

Nope October. She said October is her anniversary month so she'll be having another sale in October.

trying sooo hard to wait til Oct:rolleyes:, going to stay up til midnight on 9-30-09 I know how LHCF like to shut sites down with orders.....:wallbash:.waiting I mean its only what two weeks right.. :lachen:

Charz

Sinister Minister
I love how she comes out with new products consistantly. She has a reconstructor, 'hair grease' and bath and body stuff in the works.

Ps. her moisture mist is the only spritz that makes my hair feel soft, without build up! I'm on day 4 now :).

jdbe

I am patiently waiting for my order now as well - I ordered the moisture mist, gillian hair butter, jojoba hemp shampoo, avocado conditioner, and a sample of the banana brulee deep conditioner. I received the shipping notice so the end is in site! On a another note, I ordered the gillian hair butter and almond glaze from hariveda to use on my daughter's hair. Currently I use JCNS, does anyone know if the gillian hair butter is a smiliar texture?