FYI: Shescentit Summer Sale Right Now- 20% off with code...

Kimiche

I LOVE the marshmallow cream moisturizer, I gave away all other moisturizers, including my former beloved qhemet. :look: I use a dab and seal my ends with my seyani butter and VOILA: soft, moisturized, silky hair. LOVE it.

Thanks for posting this. This makes me look forward to trying it even more. :yep:

Diva_Esq

I LOVE the marshmallow cream moisturizer, I gave away all other moisturizers, including my former beloved qhemet. :look: I use a dab and seal my ends with my seyani butter and VOILA: soft, moisturized, silky hair. LOVE it.

Ok, now I HAVE to have the avocado and the marshmallow! :yep:

Shaley

For those who have used both: are the bee mine luscious moisturizer and shescentit marshmallow cream similar/comparable?

beautyaddict1913

I ordered during the 30% off sale and got my order on the 19th! I can't wait to try the products cause they smell sooo good.

Olive and Orange condish
Coco Creme leave-in
Moisture Mist leave-in
2 Jojoba Hair Milks
Seyani butter in pink lemonade

when was the 30% off sale and how did I miss it? I sure could've used that extra 10%!!

I ordered last Friday 8/13....maybe my items will come tomoro or Monday!

Pompous Blue

Oh, and another thing, I love her new labels 'cause she includes the month/year the product was made. Now I don't have to use my labelmaker to put the date on the products.

I believe Komazahaircare.com is the only other "handmade" company who put a production date or "use by" date on their labels. I love that. Helps me use up these products in a timely manner.

CurlyGirl1996

I received my Shescentit order on Wed. Here's my list:

Eucalyptus Mint Shampoo
Okra Hair Repair Reconstructor
Olive and Orange Condish
Honey Rinse Condish
CoCo Creme Leave In
Marshmallow Hair Creme

I washed my hair this morning. After clarifying I use the reconstructor, followed by the honey rinse and olive & orange conds (together). After rinsing and blotting dry I used the coco leave in. Ladies my hair was so soft (no tangles or knots). My hair hasn't felt like this since I began my transition last yr. These products are defiantly keepers.
love love love them! :clapping::yay:

p.s. Didn't lose any hair either...maybe a few pieces!

Kimiche

My package shipped out recently, hopefully is gets here soon. I hope the Marshmallow Cream works out for me.