she clownin again.... roflmao

10WordzOrLess

In the same vid she mentioned shakras, meditation, cleansing, and yoga, and ended with, "Imma Drink my Muh-Fuggin' slurpee from 7-11, and make it do what it do!":lachen:

I love her so much. I don't agree with everything she says, but she is funny and honest. I tried to put my own Momma onto her, but she was already subscribed:yep:

PearlyCurly

She is telling mostly the truth. I didnt find her very funny, her cursing was annoying..i was in agony while watching the video:look:

BUT i did agree 100% when she said "It is just HURR", Hell yeah it is just HURR..some ppl just take it way too seriously!
I remember when i first started my hair journey and there was a thread on another forum and some ladies were talking about missing appointments and not going out w/ their friends just to attend to their hair..:giveup:

Poopiedo

She is funny to me because she is so harsh and vulgar. She's not offering a tutorial on a skill. She just goes on about one thing to another like an angry ramble but she makes sense. It's her delivery that throws everyone off. I couldn't see myself holding a conversation with her IRL but she is funny to me because she's just being her and she makes no apologies for it.

I don't know why I laugh everytime she checks the camera for time. Maybe it reminds me of a low budget movie. Other folks film in their bedrooms and bathrooms, this sista here films in her car......while driving...and cussing all the way down the street.

Vashti

I like her and I'm subscribed to her videos but I don't agree with her with everything on this particular video. Some of us naturals are on the real 24/7 - when it comes to how we live our lives, not just what we put in our hair. That being said, she's right when she says that taking care of natural hair is time consuming. There's lots of trial and error. Took me 15 years of being natural to figure out what to do with my own hair so that it could progress.