Curly Kid on YouTube

Mrs. Verde

She is a cutie pie. But I would not let my child make youtube videos. Too many weirdos and pervs out there.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Awwwww ... this child is just too precious. Looooooove her long eyelashes. Grown women would kill for those lashes.

ETA: OK ... I thought she was 10 years old. Turns out she's 13. Still cute though.

Last edited:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
What a gorgeous little girl. I love her eyes.

ETA: I am impressed that she has a regimen. Wow!!! Kids are so smart!

~~HoneyComb~~

What a gorgeous little girl. I love her eyes.

ETA: I am impressed that she has a regimen. Wow!!! Kids are so smart!

That's what I'm saying!! @ 13 she got a routine, knows her products and everything--good for her--it took me forever to get my routine together.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
She is a cutie pie. But I would not let my child make youtube videos. Too many weirdos and pervs out there.

Totally agree. She's a very cute little girl wearing make-up and talking about jumping in and out of the shower washing her hair. The world is full of sick, sick sickos and if I were her mother, I'd be concerned.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
That's what I'm saying!! @ 13 she got a routine, knows her products and everything--good for her--it took me forever to get my routine together.

I still don't have one and I am 31. :blush: I CO-wash, apply carrot hair cream and that's it. :lol:

WAVES4DAYS

Have you guys seen this girl on YT. I'm really impressed by her knowledge of curly hair. She has her routine down pat. She's really cute too. I happen to stumble on it. She doesn't look anymore than 9 or 10 years old. She even talks makeup too, I wonder if her mom approves :lol:

YouTube - Curly Hair Routine

YouTube - Quick & Elegant Bun For Bad Hair Days! ( Inspired By CiCi )

:shocked: Wow! This kid has like 98 videos! Her mom has to know and approve of them. Cute, but a lil too grown for me!

Last edited:

~~HoneyComb~~

:shocked: Wow! This kid has like 98 videos! Her mom has to know and approve of them. Cute, but a lil too grown for me!

I'm sure her mom approves, but I would not have my DD out there like that--from what I've seen (haven't viewed many) the hair videos are okay, but the makeup, yeah, that's too grown.

sistatv

I love her personality and she is goofy cute! But it wouldn't be my daughter. Makeup at 13... Naw son. If my daughter was absolutely set on getting a youtube channel I would HAWK her and make sure there where no identifiable references, to anything... And make her have a private channel.

I'm sorry its to many R. Kelly types running free.

Mleah

She's probably a show biz kid. These vids are like audition pieces...or a police sting to snag pervs.

Last edited:

EllePixie

Yea I'm thinking that her mother put her up to this...are her eyebrows tweezed? She's really cute but I felt like I was watching something off...I read her description and was like ummm...

Hello Youtube Girlies:) or gentle men? HAHA:) I'm just a normal 13 year old girl who loves makeup:D I enjoy making youtube video's as you can see . hehe. Some personal things about me is that I look VERY girly clothes wise but I have a sporty side to me!:) SURSPRISINGLY! I think I spelled that wrong:/ Well I play alot of sports ! Most of them I am on teams on? Does that make sence? Well.. I am on a soccer team , basketball team , swim team and soon to be on a gymnastic team hopefully leading off to cheerleading :D WOOT WOOT. Imma bad speller ! Yes Maa'm HEHE well this was fun:D YUPP! BYEBYE TTYL ! OH YEA ! Just to let you know Justin Bieber is mine ladies!!:) <3
~Sarai(;

BERlin

Compared to the countless girls her age booty dancing to suggestive songs, I think she's being quite age appropriate. She's fully clothed and proud of her hair, plus... at the age of 13 I was in high school. Perspective matters.

AKA-Tude

Girly is cute,

But is she sporting Lash Extensions????

Oki-Doki then...

ETA:
Why do kids talk like that?

"...so, umm,...yeah."
:perplexed

Last edited:

geejay

OMG She is killing me with the cute!

I just hope she doesn't have to moderate that channel on her own. Some of those comments give off a weird vibe.

EllePixie

OMG She is killing me with the cute!

I just hope she doesn't have to moderate that channel on her own. Some of those comments give off a weird vibe.

Right though?!

I hope she has a big brother or her dad watches it or something...I dunno maybe I watch too much To Catch a Predator.

theAlist

Awww ain't she cute! Grown...but cute! And I'm sure her mother has to approve...she's a YT partner.

iri9109

Compared to the countless girls her age booty dancing to suggestive songs, I think she's being quite age appropriate. She's fully clothed and proud of her hair, plus... at the age of 13 I was in high school. Perspective matters.
yeah, but @13 you werent plastered all over youtube for the world to see...im pretty sure alot of pervs watching can get off just buy looking at her vids even with her clothes on...esp on vids like the OOTD where she did full body shots and turned around so ppl could see the back of her jeans...i think 13 is too young to wear all that makeup and upload videos that anyone across the world can see...&she put her name out there too...just too much...plus she seems gullible...i hope her parents are supervising all of this.

BERlin

point taken... when I said booty dancing I did mean on youtube btw

yeah, but @13 you werent plastered all over youtube for the world to see...im pretty sure alot of pervs watching can get off just buy looking at her vids even with her clothes on...esp on vids like the OOTD where she did full body shots and turned around so ppl could see the back of her jeans...i think 13 is too young to wear all that makeup and upload videos that anyone across the world can see...&she put her name out there too...just too much...plus she seems gullible...i hope her parents are supervising all of this.