HairCrush's New Video!

GraciousMystique

I love her hair. It's so thick, root to tip. It's really beyond gorgeous. Chime has a real kind disposition, I actually chatted with her on facebook. Congrats to her reaching her hair goals.

keelioness

@ OP I totally agree! shes gonna be the next big thing on you tube! This is so exciting to be following her (hair) on FOTKI and FB this whole time now to see her on YOU tube. awesome

Miss_C

Her hair is amazing! I am over here like :love::drool:. Why have I never seen her hair before? I'm all kind's of late.

Sweetgirl08

I love her hair... I've been stalking her fotki I can't wait till my hair is that long, it may be thin but I can try and fake it ..... :D

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

lexiwiththecurls

OMG her hair is amazing. So I couldn't find her Fotki. I kept typing in BrownSkinCutie and it is not her. Can someone post the link of her fotki?

Minty

so happy for her. love big hair...off to think about my relaxed vs natural checklist again...HaHaHaHa

cia_garces

so happy for her. love big hair...off to think about my relaxed vs natural checklist again...HaHaHaHa

Girl, me and you both. Especially after using my Tangle Teezer on about 3 inches of my new growth. I swear that thing had my new growth lookin' like butta :lick:....very unlike my first foray into being natural. My hair was lookin' more like boo-boo back then. :lol: It was definitely not a good look for me. But that was life before youtube. :ohwell:

afrofaithful

Her hair is absolutely gorgeous! but imho it's not really all that inspirational for me because her hair has always been long. I love seeing people go from twa to wl...that's inspiration...but anywho beautiful hair!