Relaxed and Colored Heads!

26INCHHAIR

Hey girl, My hair is pretty much auburn from me dying it with Herbal Essence (no ammonia) light brown and months later using henna to thicken my hair out. I love the way that henna thickens my hair but.....I loved the color that I was before. Do you think that if I use the Herbal Essence dye over my hennaed hair again that it will become that brown again...or would that be tooo damaging to my hair? BTW with both the henna and herbal essence my hair has maintained pretty good health.

Thanks ladies!

gymfreak336

Hey girl, My hair is pretty much auburn from me dying it with Herbal Essence (no ammonia) light brown and months later using henna to thicken my hair out. I love the way that henna thickens my hair but.....I loved the color that I was before. Do you think that if I use the Herbal Essence dye over my hennaed hair again that it will become that brown again...or would that be tooo damaging to my hair? BTW with both the henna and herbal essence my hair has maintained pretty good health.

Thanks ladies!

If you use perm. dye over henna, you won't get the exact color. Henna molecules penetrate the hair shaft deeply but the developer in the dye will strip it to an extent. I personally would try a strand test first to see the color you would get.