How do i get rid of this REDDDD!!

26INCHHAIR

I have hennaed my hair a couple of time and dont really want to go back. I was wondering what semi-permanent I could use to color over it. I was looking at Clairol loving care but it said on the instructions not to use it if I have hennaed my hair. Has anyone used another color to dye over the henna btw i am sure that this was good henna that i used in my hair not any with metallic dyes. Please help!!!

Rapunzel*

when i got my last relaxer it changed it back 2 brown and faded some:ohwell:
how red was it because my die was soft sheen carson

HoneyDew

I have used Bigen and Robert Craig. Both worked great. I only use them once every 4 or 5 months to cover up the reddish henna.

When I have several inches of hair that has not been previously colored with Bigen, that is when i can see the red mostly.

Isis

I have hennaed my hair a couple of time and dont really want to go back. I was wondering what semi-permanent I could use to color over it. I was looking at Clairol loving care but it said on the instructions not to use it if I have hennaed my hair. Has anyone used another color to dye over the henna btw i am sure that this was good henna that i used in my hair not any with metallic dyes. Please help!!!
You can also check out the recipes at www.hennaforhair.com and learn how to henna your hair brown or even black. :)

Extremus

Mix it with indigo or add coffee, black tea, or amla powder to your henna mix to darken the color.

hothair

I coloured my hair light brown after henna- with Textures & Tones Bronze and Dark n Lovely blonde/gold? (not at one time!) I know it said not to but I didn't see any adverse effects aside from a slightly bluish tinge where I had the henna.

The henna seems to have disappeared since then (8 months ago) as the colour is now all the same.

Urbanglaze gave me a formula for a mixture which seems to have helped with my reddish tones (its for lightening though)

Honey
conditioner & Olive oil for 8 hours (i didn't last that long maybe 3 hours)