Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Embyra

I need to go back to the hair store during the week to see if I can get any tubs of the blue level 5 Eco I know it's discontinued but old stock ..
I forgot how much nice this gel is

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Am I bugging out, or has lhcf not updated with DST?

Anyway, my cousin tried to play me because she gets her hair and eyebrows done twice a month. I couldn't understand the insult though.

Lissa0821

I need to go back to the hair store during the week to see if I can get any tubs of the blue level 5 Eco I know it's discontinued but old stock ..
I forgot how much nice this gel is

I love this gel!!!!! I was able to find 32 oz tubs at a local beauty supply in my area.

SlimPickinz

Summer where are you?
Hair De La Creme just posted a Havana twist video. I have 5 packs of hair sitting waiting for me. Ugh next wknd I will put these damn braids in!

I love my new chunky braidout method!! 4 braids is perfect for me: it keeps my curl pattern in tact but stretches my hair. On day 1 it looks like my W&G after a few days when it's stretched out some.

Guinan

Re-Branding
I have completed the front and sides of my faux locs. I still have the middle section to do. My fingers hurt, but I'm loving the end results.

Britt

I love my new chunky braidout method!! 4 braids is perfect for me: it keeps my curl pattern in tact but stretches my hair. On day 1 it looks like my W&G after a few days when it's stretched out some.
YaniraNaturally ... do you do 4 chunky cornrows or regular plats? Also, are you starting out on hair that is already manipulated via twist outs/braid outs?

Embyra

I love this gel!!!!! I was able to find 32 oz tubs at a local beauty supply in my area.

I haven't done a wash and go for some months now cus my hair was looking off key in it :-/

The reason why is because I stopped using this goodness right here !!!

My curls are soft bouncy and fabulous

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I wish I could do my own rollersets and blowouts. It would save money, time and frustration. Magnetic rollers are just not my thing :( I guess it won't hurt to keep practicing every now and then

Angelbean

I love wash day I look forward to it. I enjoy trying out new products and revisiting oldie but goodies...it's relaxing to me

BostonMaria

I wish I could do my own rollersets and blowouts. It would save money, time and frustration. Magnetic rollers are just not my thing :( I guess it won't hurt to keep practicing every now and then

Prettymetty practice makes perfect. Rollersets are somewhat hard to do, but once you perfect the technique its pretty easy. Just keep trying and even if it doesn't look very neat just keep trying. I started rollersetting when I was 14 and I'm sure it wasn't the prettiest sight, but after a few times I had it down. I save so much money doing this myself.

Last edited:

Lilmama1011

I fell asleep on a cotton pillowcase. I was intoxicated and sleepy and in Vegas. I woke up and had to use extra moisturizer and seal lightly. But you know it's never the same. But I have to redo it when I get home. Either twist out or curlformers with a lot of foam lotion. The curls are so pretty but don't last

Last edited:

spellinto

Just finished my NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask. It was nice but I won't repurchase. It left my roots greasy and didn't moisturize very long. I'm going to buy the CON Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment next. Also curious about their 7-in-1 spray.

Evolving78

I'm such a product junkie! But I won't need to buy anything for awhile maybe for the next two months. Anything else I will buy will be for the kiddies!