Products you like that you don't hear of anyone else using

bronzephoenix

Everyday Shea conditioner! This is my boo. Perfect for CG, and economical. That huge 32oz jug lasts forever. Love that it comes with a pump. I smother my curls with it in the shower & leave it in for my wash n go's. :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

danysedai

They used to be all the rage in this forum when I joined but I don't see many members mention them now: Salerm 21 and Salerm Wheat Germ mask. ( fatimablush already mentioned the Salerm 21)

Still using and loving Alfaparf blue vials :yep::lick:

Oh and Living Proof Prime Style Extender:lick:

Last edited:

HomesteaderDreams

This!:grin: HomesteaderDreams

Love the Gingko & Jojoba Hair Butter (for thinning hair) Very nice.:yep:

Sorta' pricey tho':rolleyes:

ooooh. sounds yummy. i usually look at their hair butters, drool, and walk away. i am sort of a mixtress and i just tell myself it's a waste of money. but if it's some magic, i'll take it. i need something for breakage. see, i did this silk treatment on my hair months ago and my hair felt like PURE SILK!!!! i am telling you. i dont remember exactly what i did. but i know it involved yogurt and macadamia seed oil and silk amino acids. anyway, one day i decided to use an egg. and i guess i left it on too long becuse my hair has not recovered since. now i have too much coming out in the shower. ugh. :nono:

Nazaneen

Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Spray
Herbal Essences Conditioners- the ones in the old fasioned HE bottles... the pink one and yellow one.

SpiritJunkie

They used to be all the rage in this forum when I joined but I don't see many members mention them now: Salerm 21 and Salerm Wheat Germ mask. ( fatimablush already mentioned the Salerm 21)

Still using and loving Alfaparf blue vials :yep::lick:

Oh and Living Proof Prime Style Extender:lick:
Girl danysedai !
salerm was the ****!!!! I plan to order some more of that. I use to have alot of dominican hair products(bomba, salerm, lacio, Silicon mix)

They work very well. I loved the Salerm wheat germ and Star Lacio.

Barbara

Princess
I love hollywood beauty olive creme hairdress for dry hair. I never see anyone on lhcf using it but it has great ingredients, lots of oils and vitamins and makes my hair super soft! It's also dirt cheap and most of the reviews online give it 5 out of 5 stars!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

I got to get some, too. :lachen:

LushLox

Hmmm I can think of a few, there's probably been few mentions but not many.

Drybar Hot Toddy (heat protectant)
Ouai (Mask)
SachaJuan (Leave in, conditioner and overnight treatment)
The Bardou (Co-wash and Conditioner)
Living Proof (Flex Shaping Hair spray and Perfect Hair Day)
Rahua (Finishing treatment)
Davines (Nonou mask)
Fusio Dose (Kerastase)
Alfaparf (various masks and serums)
Frederic Fekkai (Glossing Creme)
L'Occitane (Repairing Mask)

I say I like them but I haven't used many in a while. I'm going to have to dig some of these out.

Thank you for this thread because I forgot about Alfaparf Cristalli Liquidi Serum - I'm repurchasing that, it was an excellent serum

Destiny9109

Hmmm I can think of a few, there's probably been few mentions but not many.

Drybar Hot Toddy (heat protectant)
Ouai (Mask)
SachaJuan (Leave in, conditioner and overnight treatment)
The Bardou (Co-wash and Conditioner)
Living Proof (Flex Shaping Hair spray and Perfect Hair Day)
Rahua (Finishing treatment)
Davines (Nonou mask)
Fusio Dose (Kerastase)
Alfaparf (various masks and serums)
Frederic Fekkai (Glossing Creme)
L'Occitane (Repairing Mask)

I say I like them but I haven't used many in a while. I'm going to have to dig some of these out.

Thank you for this thread because I forgot about Alfaparf Cristalli Liquidi Serum - I'm repurchasing that, it was an excellent serum

I just purchased this lol. I hope it lives up to it's claims.